Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

EDIT: Elie, nobody ever said anything about 24 different patches...

It's how you release the same thing to everybody across the planet though, if you're trying to push everything out at like 2pm "their time". The patch needs to include regional information which often needs to exist as a standalone entry in the scripts themselves.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol why is this even an argument. Just fucking wait 6 more hours lol.

Except I most likely have to wait an entire day when I originally believed I'd be able to get the DLC around right now.

You also don't have to be so rude.

Edited by Anacybele

Well yeah, but I'm not comparing this to that. And like I said, I was more upset at being misled than at having to wait. As I said, I thought we were told afternoon when it ended up being evening.

All I can say is do your best to not worry about it.

"Afternoon" was a vague statement and it's best to take that sort of thing with a grain of salt.

And really, by the time you end up having bought the DLC, will it even matter anymore?

Well yeah, but I'm not comparing this to that. And like I said, I was more upset at being misled than at having to wait. As I said, I thought we were told afternoon when it ended up being evening.

You did make that comparison, though. A few posts ago you said that America has to wait longer almost all the time.

You did make that comparison, though. A few posts ago you said that America has to wait longer almost all the time.

I did say that, but I wasn't trying to make a comparison to anything. I wasn't saying that waiting months or years is better than waiting a day. I said that to imply that waiting an extra day so the DLC could be released at a better time would be fine with me because of how used to waiting I am for games while Japan already has them.

Edited by Anacybele

Anacybele, have you considered that Nintendo is releasing the patch to convenience people who aren't you? I understand you'll have to wait one whole day to buy the DLC but you're blowing it way out of proportion.

Duh. I wasn't ONLY thinking of myself, that would obviously be really selfish. But like I said, there are thousands of other people that this is inconvenient for. I probably did blow things out of proportion though, and I never meant that. Sorry...

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, America is not the only country in the world. A universal release is a necessity, and it's selfish to even want it to cater specifically to you. Japan is always the first priority in the first place.

Also, I have it way worse than you. I won't be back at my dad's until Sunday night, and I'm not even inconvienced by the time zones tbh. I'll fine with getting them at 8:30.

If anyone wants to play after Corrinnetta launches and doesn't mind playing against a total scrub, hit me up.

Same. I have some stuff to do in the next two hours but I want to totally participate in this revelry.

Especially since it'll be my first run as either.

If anyone wants to play after Corrinnetta launches and doesn't mind playing against a total scrub, hit me up.

I'll be around then. What's your NNID?

Also, Ms. Andrews, I don't think I have you either. What's your NNID?

Edited by Tsunami922

Same. I have some stuff to do in the next two hours but I want to totally participate in this revelry.

Especially since it'll be my first run as either.

You wanna play tonight?

My NNID is PrfDoofus. I'll be free pretty much all night after Corrinetta drops.