Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got online, but noticed no one had a room open... So. :P

I'll be practicing Corrin for a bit first, but I'll check out my other characters too to see if there are any changes to them. Also, I think I'll drop Robin for Corrin. Corrin is just cooler. lol Sorry, Robin. :P

Well, Corrin was a fucking waste of money. She can't recover at ALL.

I'm still not sure if I want to keep Robin though. Guess for now I'm sticking to just Ike, Luigi, Mii Swordfighter, and Toon Link.

Wow, I really haven't gotten better at this game at all. I can't even beat someone who just picked up a character with my longtime main.

Radiance, you can't possibly be an expert on Corrin already. It's not fair that you beat me when I've used Luigi for years...

Practice isn't helping me any. I've practice a lot and still am just as pathetic at the game as ever... It's no fun... I don't even know why I keep playing. I only keep getting disappointed with how bad I am... I'm not talking about with Corrin either, I'm talking about overall.

It's embarrassing and disappointing because everyone else here is good and could probably do well in big tournaments. I guess I just feel alone and left out.

Edited by Anacybele

I didn't have any fun though, is what I'm saying. But I want to have fun.

Though this time, it was mostly because I couldn't recover with Corrin at all due to how bad her recovery is. It's terrible.

Its decent. Bavk air is do good to recover and edge guard

Sorry, but I can't agree. Look how many times I failed to get her to recover. She doesn't have any other recovery moves except for up B. Maybe I've gotten too used to characters like Ike and Luigi who have multiple recovery options. Heck, my Mii Swordfigher does as well.