Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think one of them is that. Thanks, Yoshi.

Btw, I honestly really DON'T want to stop playing Smash with other people, but I also don't want to keep changing my mind about that over and over... That kind of thing would annoy people, wouldn't it? What do you guys think?

The more diverse and numerous people we have to play with the better. Course if I could actually play with friends online I might make use of the diverse and numerous people here but I'm sure it's a sentiment most would agree with.

Yeah, I think one of them is that. Thanks, Yoshi.

Btw, I honestly really DON'T want to stop playing Smash with other people, but I also don't want to keep changing my mind about that over and over... That kind of thing would annoy people, wouldn't it? What do you guys think?

Why should we decide for you?

If you want to stop playing Smash, stop playing.

If you don't want to stop playing Smash, don't stop.

idk it seems like an easy decision

Yeah, that's true enough. I guess I just need to stop saying I'll quit. :P

I got better at Smash by losing a A LOT when it released. I mained Lucina and blindly accepted losses to clowns I would have never lost to today, but losing taught me that whatever I did ,didn't work and every player has a different play style (debatable). I could write a decent essay on how to become better but screw that I don't think it's necessary lol. Honestly losing is part of the learning curve in smash. You can't naturally be good at the game, (*insert research that proves Slade wrong*) and I don't know anything about your play style but keep your opponent guessing: Don't try one tactic multiple times or their resistance to it increases as well as your punishment.

Add me as a friend and hopefully in the future we can smash together ;D

NNID:YouKnoWho (it's my fifth grade nickname LOL)

Why should we decide for you?

If you want to stop playing Smash, stop playing.

If you don't want to stop playing Smash, don't stop.

idk it seems like an easy decision

No, I meant to ask if you guys thought my changing my mind was annoying. But yeah, I honestly would like to keep playing with other people.

Slade: Yeah, I know, but it seems like I can't figure out what I do wrong. But you are right. And sure. :)

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah to an extent. You either don't or keep playing. It won't effect any of us, but it would be nice if you keep going. If you say it again, I am not gonna say anything else because I already said what I think and just keep having fun. You know what to do already, so that's that

I still need to hook up my Wii U due to the move back into our house, but I might hop on in a little bit. I need some fun right now. Even if I still lose a good few matches, my mistakes might make me chuckle... :P

I still need to hook up my Wii U due to the move back into our house, but I might hop on in a little bit. I need some fun right now. Even if I still lose a good few matches, my mistakes might make me chuckle... :P

I'm still up for playing, so let me know if you decide to hop on