Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

Why didn't you just wait for the bundle that consists of a Wii U, Smash Wii U, a GC controller, and a GC controller adapter? I'm pretty sure I heard that this was going to be a thing in the US.

There's no such bundle (at least not announced yet). The only Smash Bros bundle consists of the game and the GC controller and adapter.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to ask to be temporarily removed from this list

possibly permanently, depending on how quickly I cool off

I'm keeping track of all FCs in a public googledoc.xlsx, and I pulled yours off indefinitely.

There's no such bundle (at least not announced yet). The only Smash Bros bundle consists of the game and the GC controller and adapter.

But I recall people talking about it some time ago, though they said it was US only.

Er...I admit I'm curious about why you're asking this, but if that's what you want, I'll do so.

EDIT: Actually, it turns out that I never added you to the OP at all... I apologize. >_<

you did just under a different name

but yeah I'm also close to hitting my limit on FCs since I believe it's at 100 so

can't really add a huge chunk of people anymore

regardless idk if i'll be playing much online Smash for a while

Aw, guess I'm too late then... Oh well, I was about to go order a pizza anyway. Friday tradition here and I get to get whatever I want this time because the folks went away for the weekend (I just wasn't interested in going).

I'll play with someone after I finish placing it though! I need to pick up Luigi again after how much Ike I've been doing lately. lol

Those were some good matches Gemma but I gotta go. I'm glad i get to fight an Olimar/Alph who knows what they're doing since I'm so unfamiliar with the matchup

Yeah man, that was some really good stuff. You're offstage game is too scary XD That Mega Man gave me a headache... I've got some strategizing to do before we fight next time~

I've still got my room open/ willing to join up with someone

Edited by Gemma

But I recall people talking about it some time ago, though they said it was US only.

That was the gamecube adaptor + controller + game bundle. It's finally opened for preorders outside of the US now 3 days ago although in significant limited quantities compared to US as I have to preorder through EBgames to get it. (The were only getting 3 of them at my retail so I was lucky enough to secure mine).

It's also different for each region. Europe for example have the amiibo bundle and another bundle that comes with game+adapter only and no GCN controllers.

Edited by kingddd

That was the gamecube adaptor + controller + game bundle. It's finally opened for preorders outside of the US now 3 days ago although in significant limited quantities compared to US as I have to preorder through EBgames to get it. (The were only getting 3 of them at my retail so I was lucky enough to secure mine).

It's also different for each region. Europe for example have the amiibo bundle and another bundle that comes with game+adapter only and no GCN controllers.

Ohhh. I must have misread what people were saying then. Oopsie. xP

I can get in a quick match or so

Unfortunately this void comes with lag :(

Lol! The screen bounce!

What's wrong with Ike's jab? It's awful!

Peach's dash attack o.O

Ahhh Olimar has a spike now?

Edited by theVOID

One day I'll remember to turn off that lone smash ball. But probably not today.

Peach's new uair is so great. It'd be easier to deal with if we weren't lagging so much :(

I'll find something to do with that ledge!

Lol! Pikachu's screen bash is adorable!

I am such an opportunist. I will lurk hard until someone gets a grab.

Edited by theVOID

@Ana

Oh yeah, and by the way, Ana, sometimes I change my mii name and the way it looks.

There's one "Alabama" I just change the name, but keep the look of my normal Mii. And there's another one "Tommy" where I change it to a guy and change the hair and stuff. You might've seen it one time. It was during the MK8 tournament, and I was using my Tommy mii, but no one knew at that time, so I left really quickly and changed back to myself xD.

If you're curious as to why I do this, I'll explain later (if you actually want to know). Do you think in the FC list, you could change it to "Carter / Tommy"? I don't want anyone to be confused when I change my miis.

"Alabama" should be straight forward though, it's still the looks of my actual mii, just a name change.

I'll join your teams, Gemma! Just let me know when you're ready. :)

I think I have to add you first though...

For now, I'll open a room myself. Anyone's free to join as long as they realize that I'm trying to improve my Luigi. People already like my Ike, but some said my Luigi needs work. lol