In rememberence of 9/11...

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Ah 9/11

I don't really care. Yes I know, people died. Yes I know, it pretty much sent us to the Middle East again. But it is a waste of my collective thought.

Hell the only reason why I remembered 9/11 last year is because it was two weeks before Halo 3 came out

So is your uncle is still in one piece?

Yeah he didn't lose a body part or anything. I personally do not know my uncle. I may had saw him once and that was maybe when I was a baby. My mom and the rest of my family seen him more did I had.

Ah 9/11

I don't really care. Yes I know, people died. Yes I know, it pretty much sent us to the Middle East again. But it is a waste of my collective thought.

Hell the only reason why I remembered 9/11 last year is because it was two weeks before Halo 3 came out

*sniffles*

Well... I guess some people probably would feel that way...

Ah 9/11

...This is how I feel. Actually, I just sorta forgot about 9/11 the day after it happened and didn't remember about it until I saw this thread's title...

...This is how I feel. Actually, I just sorta forgot about 9/11 the day after it happened and didn't remember about it until I saw this thread's title...

You managed to avoid news of this for the previous six years in which it was 11th of September?

You managed to avoid news of this for the previous six years in which it was 11th of September?

Easily. Not even the teachers knew about it so we had a full day of school and everything, when I got home I found out about it. That's the last I heard of it. Although I do remember awkward silence at school, I really didn't care.

Ah 9/11

TERRORISTS but on a serios note i really don't care much about it anyways either, it sucks and all but worse stuff has happened since then

It's tactless is what it is...

Dictorary Definitaion for 200 Metal Arc

At least someone else finds this needless.

I was extremly lucky to have not lost anyone, but I live about an hour away from the city (If traffic is good of course.) so it was an eye opener for sure. I didn't really realize what was going on either, but I think that was when I lost that 'Childhood innocence'. Though in retrospect, I'm kinda glad to be without it.

I do know a few people who lost a family member then though, so my heart goes out to them.

*Bows head in silence.*

*Goes back to FFtF to throw roses and act happy-go-lucky again to cheer people up.*

you saw it happen...? i feel for you.......