Post Your 3DS Home Menus

Ike-Mike

Now that the 3DS menu has updated to allow for custom themes and an easier screenshot function, let us look and see each others' menus.

This is mine:

3yu.jpg

I don't need folders yet because everything still is neatly in one place.
The black theme nicely contrasts my white 3DS. None of the paid themes appeal to me yet.

I just have blue in the background, nothing more. Because none of the paid themes appeal to me either. Well, I would buy the Luigi one, but I want the Skyward Sword one I saw in the preview. And I'm not paying $2 for something I'll end up replacing. xP

I'm going to get the Bowser one.Until I get enough funds,I might just use an orange one.I hope it doesn't get rid of your folders,though most of mine are empty and just there for show.

EDIT:Screw the Bowser one,I'm getting the wood Mario one for a remix of Super Mario Sunshine's secret level theme!

Edited by Shadowfall

So question. If you buy a theme, but replace it later with a new theme, can you swap themes with no extra cost? I'd hate to have to rebuy Luigi if I were to buy it now, replace it, and decide to swap back to it again.

Edited by Anacybele

Highly unlikely.

And I turned my 3DS on last night for the first time in a couple of months to update it and charge it ready for Smash. I haven't changed the theme, but I will also probably go for black, but that's because my 3DS is also black.

Yo they better put out a Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate or a Persona Q theme.

If they don't heads will roll.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/29/monster-hunter-yo-kai-watch-gunvolt-get-nintendo-3ds-custom-themes-japan/

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/00048/index.html

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/index.html

Japan already has it.

4g.png

Edited by kingddd

Yo Ana, I bought the Peach and ALBW themes and I can change them out any time I want

It really wouldn't make sense to not let you keep something you bought ~o3o~

I'd be on the bandwagon for the themes.

...but when I updated my Blue Japanese 3DS, my Homepass setup just got nullified.

I've been hearing that even the regular Nintendo Zones don't work with the new menu.

...that means my capture card 3DS is staying the HELL away from these newfangled fancy (and AMAZING LOOKING) themes.

EXCELLENT.

Thank you for posting this, didn't catch this on Siliconera somehow.

There's another MH4U One:

main.png

I'm still getting the first one, tho.

Oh yeah, and the Japanese site's been updated with a few new Smash Bros. Themes that are all releasing on November 8th in Japan.

main.png

main.png

main.png

main.png

I might get that last or 3rd one, I dunno.

Bleh, none of them have Ike on it. But I expected that. xP

Also, I'm still looking for an answer to this:

So question. If you buy a theme, but replace it later with a new theme, can you swap themes with no extra cost? I'd hate to have to rebuy Luigi if I were to buy it now, replace it, and decide to swap back to it again.

Bleh, none of them have Ike on it. But I expected that. xP

Also, I'm still looking for an answer to this:

Yo Ana, I bought the Peach and ALBW themes and I can change them out any time I want

It really wouldn't make sense to not let you keep something you bought ~o3o~

.-.

Yeah, I'm aware now, thanks Kon. :P

New themes were just added, guys. But it's just more Mario crap. One of them is Rosalina though, for you Rosalina fans out there. *still waits for the Skyward Sword theme...*