Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

i wouldnt feel bad about it

if only because i'm not really sure who i'd lynch first other than zyth

everybody seems ridiculously obvtown to me on connections right now, I would rethink the game if gorf and zyth flipped town though

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I come from a certain place(hi Mancer!) and I have replaced in for Psych. I have seen my slot getting thrown around quite abit, why is that so? Is it because of inactivity? No worries. I am a very active player. Gorf, Larsa and Omega can attest to that. You can lynch me if I start to lurk without reason. Lurking does not mean not posting for a few hours btw! If there are any valid reasons, please do let me know, because I can assure you that I am town and due to the nature of my role(double vote), scum will have to kill me off before lylo! So let's get started! Here are some questions I have for a few players:

@Gorf

Read on Larsa and Macen? Omega too if you don't mind. Reasons would be nice and appreciated!

@Larsa

Read on Omega?

@Omega

Who's scum? What do you make of Refa and SB?

@Mancer

What do you make of dewound's defense of yourself yesterDay?

@Prims

When did you daycop dewound? Was it before or after #163?

@SB

Why is my slot scum? Why did you not have a read on dewound in #269?

Read through Day 1, don't have a read on many players yet. Will not read through again as it was exhausting. This is not to say I have no reads, I do have reads, just not a lot. Will start playing from toDay!

I've already said that dewound reminded me of Bluedoom in Qprogue where scum tried to explain me away as obvious town for my claim and coast along with it (but failed).

You asking all those questions is bad since they don't really help move the discussion, some of them have already been answered before and it now seems like you are trying to appear to have lots of content when in fact, you do not.

I see the wisdom in Prims' wagon on Zyth. Town's winning the game, we have more to gain by lynching him and scumhunting the next Day. Better than have a tough time reading a player with zero associative reads.

##Vote: Zyth

This is so lazy.

@Larsa

Is this more toward scum or town lazy?

I've already said that dewound reminded me of Bluedoom in Qprogue where scum tried to explain me away as obvious town for my claim and coast along with it (but failed).

You asking all those questions is bad since they don't really help move the discussion, some of them have already been answered before and it now seems like you are trying to appear to have lots of content when in fact, you do not.

Can you let me do my thing? Asking the questions is beneficial for myself. And yes, you are town.

Basically, you just pop in and make a bunch of posts with many questions and prods and concluding them with saying that you have no reads on anyone. Then, you just drop a vote on top of someone who is inactive who you've said you can't get a read on. Would be fine with this lynch right now, tbh.

question to those native here

whos got a rough explanation of how psyche usually treats his buddies? not askin for a novel jus a brief description

No fucking clue

his last scum game was British Mafia if that helps (and his buddies were Shinori and Paperblade)