Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a point where zyth starting asking me about random shit and went "WE'RE BEING PLAYED" and i thought he was going to come out with a huge conspiracy theory but maybe i misinterpreted the posts

Yes, at that point I WAS going to make a silly conspiracy theory post but when I went to check back I realised I was wrong and that you were quite effectively confirmed town.

Hollllld up. I have a nasty gut feeling about SB. I just read his ISO, and he calls Randa out as a scum rolecop before anything happened. That's a pretty drastic call out there, instead of just assuming a CC.

If we also take Randa for what he is with his last post, partner not going along with it? SB.

Also notice as we flail around to lynch Zyth he hasnt said anything. Because we've all but forgot about him.

I have a nasty gut feeling about SB just because I -know- he was reading the thread last night and yet he didn't post

I wouldn't lynch him today but like, keep him in mind

well we call him Super Busser for a reason, BBM was the main reason I was townreading the slot

I think we should worry about SB on a future day phase and not now. He's a lot more readable than slots like EvilG and Poly, and also I remembered his rhetoric struck me as town!SB although he might just've become more self-aware about how he posts as town, shrug.

well we call him Super Busser for a reason, BBM was the main reason I was townreading the slot

I think we should worry about SB on a future day phase and not now. He's a lot more readable than slots like EvilG and Poly, and also I remembered his rhetoric struck me as town!SB although he might just've become more self-aware about how he posts as town, shrug.

Do you think it's likely of him to bus both of his mates immediately?

to people who know Zyth, how would you expect him to be handling this situation as the last scum? is he ballsy enough to throw out townreads and back himself into a corner only to spin around on them later, or would he be trying to keep his options open right -now-?

@zyth the reason why you're objectively a safe lynch transcends past inactivity n goes into the fact that you can't make connections with your dead scummates if you're scum, so all youd have to do is play the indy game.

i think poly's interactions with mancer will be very telling of whether or not his restricting is scum motivated or not. cuz all in all i can def see that as a scum role but in the back of my mind im thinking if he's scum... why mancer? did he softclaim yesterDay? if he did i certainly missed it.

as far as sb goes... ehhhhhhh. bbm's play was like really really good n it'd take a fat set of cojones to bus dewound in the manner he did.

@prims i think zyth's scum game is a little bit more cautious as an approach to the game, and when he gets his foot in he doesn't have a problem setting town reads n tackling scum reads. that being said i think this is the first game he's ever replaced into, which can def make things different.

gut's tellin me town cuz of your overall vibe in the game. but then again if you ARE scum you're playing with a completely clean slate since your slot has basically no interaction with your mates, so all you gotta do is emulate town play. that being said, atm i don't wanna campaign for your lynch n will have a better frame of mind after i do some rereadin tomorrow.

to people who know Zyth, how would you expect him to be handling this situation as the last scum? is he ballsy enough to throw out townreads and back himself into a corner only to spin around on them later, or would he be trying to keep his options open right -now-?

he will throw the salt shaker around everywhere regardless of alignment

his options are x1000000000 more open as scum than they are here

were gonna hav to bite the bullet on some1 soon. i stand by poly/sb n dont intend on contributing anything in way of scumreads til theyre both dead. i am still in shock @ ppl proposing mancer as our best option

a disclaimer is that i often struggle with finding the last scum to the point i will mow down an entire playerlist to the point the correct call is evident in lylo