Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh

I'm way too tired to argue this shit

I swear to god though if Zyth ends up being scum I am gonna bust a few heads come postgame

yeah I'm still leaning scum!Zyth but apparently the lynch is on me so

I EXPECT A SCUMLYNCH TOMORROW NERDS

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO SCUM IS

I'm against a Poly lynch right now but I'm really just too lazy to try to direct the lynch to someone who I think is scum. Zyth should be lynched or killed asap. I think the last (or there might be another one) scum is Gorf by PoE but then there are players like EvilG, SB and Omega that have been almost non-existent this phase that I can't rule out the possibility of one of them being scum.

We have about 7 hours to deadline, in which Mancer and I will not be around during that time. I will be here for around 4-5 hours. We need to decide a lynch. I would personally go for Poly, but I understand that many of you have a deep hatred for myself, so it's tough on you to not kill me in the most terrible manner. With that said, we need to choose a target, badly. We've been flailing around lynching me/EvilG/Poly and this is not looking good.

@Larsa @Rapier

It'd be appreciated if you can hammer Poly when you get back in thread.

I can hammer before I go to bed if there really is no other alternative for a lynch right now. Most players aren't online at this point in time (they're online around 6am to 12nn) so I doubt the lynch can be changed at all right now.