Celebrating his de-CHROM-firmation in Smash

shadowofchaos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkqTt4Ob-Yw

In celebration of one week of Chrom fans finally having an entire day to let the fact sink in of Chroms DE-CHROM-FIRMATION in Smash, have a video to RUB SALT IN THE WOUNDS.

Note: Any Chrom fans, rabid fangirls who married him, or haters taking this video seriously in the comments will be immediately banned from the channel. You all know I'm gay for Sugita!Chrom.

Each character is in their original portrait classes, with the exception of Ray who specifically requested Mercenary.

The four voice options for each gender are represented in the following characters:

Rey - Boku 1 (僕)

Belinda - Atashi 2 (あたし)

Male Mark/Morgan - Boku 1 Formal (僕 敬語)

Female Marc/Morgan - Watashi 1 (私)

Amelia - Atashi 1 (あたし)

Ray - Ore 1 (俺)

Rei - Watashi 2 (私)

Frey - Ore 2 (俺)

Armin - Boku 2 (僕)

(Remember, Atashi 2 and Boku 2 are not included in the Japanese voiceset of the English release)

I love that music from Bravely Default you know

Chrom Serpent Eating the Ground

Edited by shadowofchaos

Um... how did you get two chroms paired up? Do you have hacks or something somehow?

Double Duel. Edited by ScarletFlame

A lot of people are still butthurt that it's not Chrom himself that's playable though. They wanted him, not a Final Smash or an Ike alternate palette. But I'm glad he isn't playable, and I don't like Chrom, so this video pleases me. lol

Edited by Anacybele

A lot of people are still butthurt that it's not Chrom himself that's playable though. They wanted him, not a Final Smash or an Ike alternate palette. But I'm glad he isn't playable, and I don't like Chrom, so this video pleases me. lol

I don't get it, Chrom'd probably be Ike2 just a little faster and a lot more boring °w° Aaaand I guess most of people complaining about the lack of Chromness in the game are fangirls who wanted to pair up fe!Avatar and Chrom in battles or.... I don't even know.

I mean, we already got two characters for Awakening and two from the others, considering how other titles and series (See: Metroid or the EArthbound family) only get a single characters in the game... I'm happy with it.

But I'm glad he isn't playable, and I don't like Chrom, so this video pleases me. lol

Ana, I know I JUST yelled at you recently, but read the description please, because it talks about you somewhere there.

Ana, would it KILL YOU to not to talk smack about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS you have an irrational hatred for? Such as mentioning "I like this because I dislike Chrom/Lucina" BS every opportunity you get? You are literally the same as the rabid FeMU x Chrom fangirls.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Really now -- "Husbando Execution Exhibition?" Chrom isn't the only dude in Fire Emblem Awakening who has a lot of fangirls -- there are also characters like Lon'qu, Gaius, Henry and Stahl -- and I'm pretty sure there are also others fangirls go rabid on. No offense, but the video got old quickly since it's only Chrom who gets killed.

Really now -- "Husbando Execution Exhibition?" Chrom isn't the only dude in Fire Emblem Awakening who has a lot of fangirls -- there are also characters like Lon'qu, Gaius, Henry and Stahl -- and I'm pretty sure there are also others fangirls go rabid on. No offense, but the video got old quickly since it's only Chrom who gets killed.

How diverse do you really think the females are compared to the males in regards only to the rabid people?

Being one of the more well known Awakening fans, I have not had a single annoying comment/PM regarding other males in the cast.

There's a joke in the video that you're missing.

Even if there's a notorious Frederick fan in this forum.

Edited by shadowofchaos

How diverse do you really think the females are compared to the males in regards only to the rabid people?

Being one of the more well known Awakening fans, I have not had a single annoying comment/PM regarding other males in the cast.

There's a joke in the video that you're missing.

Even if there's a notorious Frederick fan in this forum.

I already got the point that it's to take a shot at the rabid Chrom fangirls who plan on maining Chrom if he were to be playable in Smash (which is rather stupid considering the fact that there are already loads of swordsmen to choose from: Link, Toon Link, Meta Knight, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Shulk and even Pit and Dark Pit if you consider the fact that they can use their bows as blades in several of their attacks).

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44359100

Also saw a translated version that combined several of the images into an animated gif; however, I do not know the original source of the translation and only found the gif on a NSFW imageboard so I'm hesitant on posting it here.

Then again, sue me. I only mentioned Henry, Lon'qu, Gaius and Stahl because of the JP popularity poll and from what I see in Miiverse (which does have one user who outright states that Fire Emblem Awakening is one of the worst games in the franchise and lauds the Tellius games).

I already got the point that it's to take a shot at the rabid Chrom fangirls who plan on maining Chrom if he were to be playable in Smash

Not really.

This video isn't about equality or taking shots about Smash.

It just happened to coincide with that.

You are reading into this too much.

If anything I just liked the fact that I figured out stuff no one would care about in Awakening in regards to AI behavior and streetpass "maxing" damage with said AI. And it just turned into an execution video idea.

Killing everyone doesn't interest me because it doesn't cause as much drama as it already has in my Youtube comment section if it was just Chrom.

Whether disliking or liking the design choice, seems like there are vocal fans here or Youtube.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Not really.

This video isn't about equality or taking shots about Smash.

In celebration of one week of Chrom fans finally having an entire day to let the fact sink in of Chroms DE-CHROM-FIRMATION in Smash, have a video to RUB SALT IN THE WOUNDS.

?

?

It's a joke you're not supposed to take seriously.

Note: Any Chrom fans, rabid fangirls who married him, or haters taking this video seriously in the comments will be immediately banned from the channel. You all know I'm gay for Sugita!Chrom.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It may just be because I haven't played through the game in a while, but I can't remember seeing that fully animated part where Chrom's lying on the ground. Could someone tell me what scene that's from?