Socially Awkward Thread

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trouble finding things to talk about with people and I barely ever have any plans. That said, I'm not without charisma when I actually get into an interesting exchange. I guess socially I have strengths and weaknesses, but generally more weaknesses.

Fuck everyone and fuck everything what

Sorry school is making me angry. But at least I still have girls who love me (as a friend).

not sure if intentional, but this was perfect for /thread

i mean, until i ruined it by posting

Stop comparing yourself to others.

...okay

so you're...basically telling us to dispel a psychological inclination that everyone i've ever met has to bear with, and for me personally to purge from my own mind is virtually unthinkable altogether...

are you going to going to offer some perspective, and maybe some pointers, are you just going to leave that command sitting in your post for next to no-one to pay any mind to?

...okay

so you're...basically telling us to dispel a psychological inclination that everyone i've ever met has to bear with, and for me personally to purge from my own mind is virtually unthinkable altogether...

are you going to going to offer some perspective, and maybe some pointers, are you just going to leave that command sitting in your post for next to no-one to pay any mind to?

command it, really

i had to command myself to make the effort to talk to someone then it just got easier

think of it as a mental exercise

it's better that way. if you talk to other people a lot your chances of saying stupid shit increasy exponentially and then you hate yourself forever. it is my tragedy

It's story time stoly and you were picked out of the hat give us a rousing tale of embarrassment pls