Favorite DLC moments

Dragoncat

So I bought the scrambles today...and now I'm giggling like an idiot. Gaius got told not to get too creative with candy hidey holes while in the swim trunks...and omg "that just screams unwrap me" lol. Innuendo YAY! Oh and, Lon'qu's interest in the beetles...I don't mind that. As long as he doesn't put one on my head, in that case, he'll be sleeping on the couch. (Paired MU with him if you don't already know) I mean I'm not terrified of bugs, but who wants a nasty stink beetle on their head...I'll kindly direct him to put it on Gaius instead. I'm so mean at times xD

Put your favorite DLC convos or whatever here.

Definitely the one convo between Chrom and Frederick in the festival DLC. Frederick starts crying happily upon witnessing the "bond" between those two dudes from Paralogue 3, literally pulls on Chrom's arm, and begs him to toss coins in a fountain together as a sign of their bond or whatever. Just...wow, Frederick. Wow. XD

Edited by Anacybele

When Morgan wants to roast the Risen alive by charging the water.

And this is from which one? Must be Hot Spring, right?

Edited by Dragoncat

The one with unmarried Cordelia and Chrom in Summer Scramble.

Iunno really. Maybe the ones with the past FE characters? I would've liked to see Lon'qu talk with Florina in *insert the title of that one DLC map with a large amount of male/female past FE characters fighting each other*.

Robin and Cordelia as spouses in Summer Scramble.

Walhart and Priam in Hot Spring Scramble. (So many interruptions)

Female Morgan and Severa in Hot Spring Scramble. (Morgan knows about tsunderes!)

Tiki and Aversa in Hot Spring Scramble. (Tiki thinking that Aversa is trying to scar her for life.)

Gaius and Virion in Summer Scramble. (The "bib")

Frederick and Kellam in Summer Scramble. (Kellam's invisibility as a boon.)

Gerome and Yarne in Hot Spring Scramble. (From the way the characters are facing when confronting the monkeys.)

Gerome with Inigo, Severa with Kjelle and Chrom with Frederick in Harvest Scramble. (People can really take things the wrong way...)

I would've liked to see Lon'qu talk with Florina in *insert the title of that one DLC map with a large amount of male/female past FE characters fighting each other*.

That wouldn't be much other than "OMG you're a guy/girl, bye"

In a nutshell. They wouldn't talk much. Florina might think Lonky is a scary bandit. Not that he looks like one...but yeah.

The one that really sticks out to me is the Noire/Libra conversation in the Future Past dlc. I just love Noire's "Fuck you!" It just gave Noire so much depth. She really became this child who had to grow up too fast in order to save the world and survive. It was really beautiful imo, and it's probably one of my favorite conversations throughout the whole game.

Off topic, can someone tell me what started this waifuu business? (Can't people just say wife? Or even bae?)

Edited by Subsonic

The one that really sticks out to me is the Noire/Libra conversation in the Future Past dlc. I just love Noire's "Fuck you!" It just gave Noire so much depth. She really became this child who had to grow up too fast in order to save the world and survive. It was really beautiful imo, and it's probably one of my favorite conversations throughout the whole game.

Off topic, can someone tell me what started this waifuu business? (Can't people just say wife? Or even bae?)

Try visiting Know Your Meme. And the waifu stuff has been around longer than FE13 has (and it's pretty ridiculous).

And the waifu stuff has been around longer than FE13 has (and it's pretty ridiculous).

It has, but not to this degree.

Particularly, it's usually the guys that were vocal about their waifus.

Now we have equality in rabidness.

Maribelle and Cordelia's talk in summer scramble.. #WaifuWarsGoneMad

This. I laughed soooo hard. I also loved Brady and Inigo's conversation in the... autumn scramble, wasn't it? The one where they want to dance/play music together.

Also... unmarried Cordelia AND Chrom's dialogue in the summer scramble. I laughed really hard.

Does she actually say that? Direct quote?

Does she actually say that? Direct quote?

Not exactly.

"Give thanks to the benevolent gods for your salvation," said Libra

"No I will not!" Noire screamed

"W-what!" Libra gasped in shock.

"It's always the gods, gods, gods with you! Why? The gods don't care about you! You devoted your life to them, and they let you die! 'Give thanks?!' I curse them every day! If they're so benevolent, why would they let the world get this bad? And why would they take you away from us? You don't know what it was like for mother and I having to fend for ourselves! And you have no idea what it was like for me when your precious gods took her too! All I ever wanted was to be with my parents... I don't need gods! I needed what I always needed-- you and Mother!"

So it was basically just a "fuck you" to the gods and even Libra. It was beautiful.

Try visiting Know Your Meme. And the waifu stuff has been around longer than FE13 has (and it's pretty ridiculous).

0-0 It's been around before Fire Emblem. Now that's news to me. I've only seen it around when it's being used in the context of Fire Emblem. Is there a husband equivalent?

Oh and to be a little stick in the mud, the period goes inside the parenthesis.

Edited by Subsonic

0-0 It's been around before Fire Emblem. Now that's news to me. I've only seen it around when it's being used in the context of Fire Emblem. Is there a husband equivalent?

Oh and to be a little stick in the mud, the period goes inside the parenthesis.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/waifu

It's been around for much longer than FE13...

Not exactly.

"Give thanks to the benevolent gods for your salvation," said Libra

"No I will not!" Noire screamed

"W-what!" Libra gasped in shock.

"It's always the gods, gods, gods with you! Why? The gods don't care about you! You devoted your life to them, and they let you die! 'Give thanks?!' I curse them every day! If they're so benevolent, why would they let the world get this bad? And why would they take you away from us? You don't know what it was like for mother and I having to fend for ourselves! And you have no idea what it was like for me when your precious gods took her too! All I ever wanted was to be with my parents... I don't need gods! I needed what I always needed-- you and Mother!"

So it was basically just a "fuck you" to the gods and even Libra. It was beautiful.

I see. Cause I didn't think that would be an actual quote, would warrant a higher rating for language...

And dont feel bad. I've seen waifu here and there, but wasn't extremely familiar with it. Husband is husbando.