• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Komeiji Koishi

• Pull My Devil Trigger

• Lance Masayoshi

Tenshi is not a difficult boss or rather one of the easier bosses if you know how to fight her but she starts off with a move that can OHKO your entire party and she uses it twice! There is only 2 ways to bypass Tenshi's autokill at start of the fight and I don't see people expecting it whether your a veteran to RPG. You must use Aya as your commander with her first turn skill and use Sakuya's private square or use Reimu's barrier spell. There is only 3 moves that is faster than Tenshi's at this point in the game. Alice's Cover which doesn't prevent from wipe as you can see in the video, aya first turn + private square to bypass the move, and reimu's barrier. Also those require grinding a good amount of P level. You can't level enough to take the hits without cheating.

I'm not saying you cheated or anything but you must be psychic to expect such a cheap move.

Took me a long time to find the video but here it is. Video here shows person using Alice's Cover where she takes all the hits and dies then Tenshi does another to finish off rest of party before you even get a turn.

I decided to recheck this post after beating Tenshi since I remember this post was about Tenshi and well, I can say that you certainly don't need to be psychic in order to beat Tenshi. When I saw that Tenshi did such ridiculous damage, the first thing I did was try to block it with Artful Spectrum. It worked wonderfully, and I had Alice spam it every turn. If I had checked a guide, I probably would have had an easier time with Tenshi, but well, with Alice to block Earth, Sanae to heal/revive, Commander Mokou to revive, I was able to handle Tenshi just fine on my own.

As for the bosses where I really did consult external help by asking other people and stuff, that is limited to Eirin+Kaguya. Status susceptibility is NOT something that can be easily figured out without a guide, and I find that to be complete BS. I was also despairing against Suwako+Kanako until Youmu luckily landed an insta-death, so I had Sakuya use Killing World in every attempt after that.

So what's anyone interested in this Comiket?

Well, there is this:

QYMekyY.jpg

And also PVD5 from SOUND HOLIC. PC-98 really needs more love, after all~

Edited by Lævateinn

Well, the main PVD5 stuff I'm interested is the Yumemi PV because Yumemi is one of my top five characters, and the Kogasa dance which looks so cute~

This would also be Yumemi's first PV, which means I'll have at least one PV for each of my top ten favorite Touhou characters

I decree we all meet up next year, gather our money, fly to Japan in August for the next Comiket, and enjoy the best three days of our lives.

To say nothing of the cost of the trip, you'd also end up wasting so much money if you were to actually buy some of the stuff.

To say nothing of the cost of the trip, you'd also end up wasting so much money if you were to actually buy some of the stuff.

Worth it. We can always take a boat. Or surf on a Lapras.