It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

Thanks! I'm so happy too! He was the one I wanted most, of course (other than Luigi), and if five months of waiting didn't give me a good-looking Ike, then yeah, I'd have been upset. The gods above looked out for this Ike fangirl!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol my fully trained amiibo eye was more focused on the Blindbag ponies in the background. Looks good tho :)

lol, I love ponies too! Most specifically Rainbow Dash. <3

But thanks, Sara!

Also, Silver Mario is up on Amazon Canada! Go get him while you can, Canadian Amiibros!

OMG HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S FINALLY HERE YES YES YES YES I JUST GOT THE PHONE CALL THE LADY'S HOLDING MY IKE FOR ME *major fangirl squee*

I gotta get my butt over there as soon as I can! Gotta ask my mom to get out of work asap (she comes home before stepdad does)!

The wait's finally ALMOST OVER!

EEEEEEEEE!!!

WELL...IT'S ABOUT TIME!

No one should be denied getting him.

Most people would have given up at this point. But...it was a relief that it didn't get cancelled. I'm so happy...too as I've got mine for retail as well and still using it like there's no tommorrow in the game!

Sorta bad quality images there, but nice! ^^ And your Marth has a straight sword too, OMG.

And here's the pic you asked for, Silver! My mom went and got him for me! I'M SUCH A HAPPY FANGIRL RIGHT NOW. x3

11260486_880203502044269_152146412200299

I got a great-looking Ike too if I do say so myself! His face is sexy and Ragnell is even straight!

That's the look that mine has...too. :3

Oh YES, it so was! I got such a sexy Ike. <3 I wish I could take a close up picture, but my phone's camera just can't do that without it being blurry as fuck...ugh. But anyway, I'll get a new pic of my whole collection when Marth arrives tomorrow! Ike needs a friend! lol

Btw, here's a slightly different Ike photo... lol

Ike%20Amiibo_zpsy6moariq.png

Silver: I opened my Ike, of course! I'm an OoB collector and I want to train him in Smash!

I also needed to take this second pic. Remember that post I made about touching Ike's muscles?

*poke* *poke* :3

Ikemusclepoke_zpsk2vjiopa.jpg

General Ike at your service! :D

lol, I love ponies too! Most specifically Rainbow Dash. <3

But thanks, Sara!

Also, Silver Mario is up on Amazon Canada! Go get him while you can, Canadian Amiibros!

Ah, a Canadian exclusive!

Well...going to order this when the price is fair.

----

So happy with MY NESS already as I love this amiibo the mother series more than any other. <333

Edited by Pan_Chan

Yeah, Canada is just the first to put preorders up for him. :P

And thanks on the topic of my Ike Amiibo. ^^ Yeah, I considered giving up hope a few times, but I'm glad I didn't! And agreed, nobody who wants Ike should be denied him! Well, unless they're a scalper.

EDIT: EEP. That was too close for comfort. Amiibo must be more durable than they look. I just accidentally dropped Ike right onto a pile of game stuff sitting in a bin and then he tumbled to the floor (which is thankfully carpet) and there's not a scratch or chip on him. And here I was afraid that I'd broken Ragnell or his headband!

I must be more careful anyway though. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

Did someone say Ike amiibo?

tumblr_nobneitxfu1rhcbgoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nobneitxfu1rhcbgoo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nobneitxfu1rhcbgoo5_1280.jpg

And a group pic of all the amiibos I have so far:

tumblr_nobo1eXFtd1rhcbgoo1_1280.jpg

My collection's coming together, but there's still so many more I want before I can finally absolve myself of this nightmare.

Silver: I opened my Ike, of course! I'm an OoB collector and I want to train him in Smash!

I also needed to take this second pic. Remember that post I made about touching Ike's muscles?

*poke* *poke* :3

Ikemusclepoke_zpsk2vjiopa.jpg

How do they feel?

Over 5000 Meta Knights confirmed in Best Buy distribution warehouse. There's hope for those missing MK yet!

And yay Best Buy! Can we order them online?

negatory. they just appeared in the system today from what it seems, and MK isn't even listed on BB.com

[spoiler=Meta Knight evidence]37b409454f.jpg

[spoiler=Gamestop!Silver mario Evidence]336bca7ca9.jpg

Edited by Sara.

Well shit. >_> Guess I'll be paying a scalper again. Sigh... My nearest Best Buy isn't real far, but I have no driver's license and I'll probably be working...

@Ana

There's a best buy across the street from my office. If you're willing to reimburse me for cost+ship, I'll try to get one for you :)

Huh, well, I'll think about it. I mean, I don't know for SURE if I won't be able to go myself, I mean, my mom was willing to take me to Target early in the morning to try getting Rosalina, so she might agree to help me get a Meta Knight. Though, that's only if he shows up on the weekend, of course...

My aunt was in Japan and bought me a Lucina Amiibo as a gift. I'm thinking of keeping hers and sell or giveaway my old one. What do you guys think of this?

Left is Aunt's and the Right is Mine.

U5NBsAN.jpg

relatively cheap too.

IRmPPvM.jpg

I'd say your aunt's looks slightly better. Not much difference though, if you ask me.

Anyway, my Marth arrived, of course! :3 Packaging was actually a little bent up, but I'm an OoB collector, so I didn't care. And even if I did keep my Amiibo NiB, I wouldn't have minded, because the damage is pretty minimal.

11229384_880676838663602_680746167518000

I have 18 figures now! ^^

11240477_880750135322939_311245773882805

So I acquired 2 Ikes today...after a 25 minute drive that took like 2 hours...

Ana can I get a closeup on Marth's face? Wanna see if he's a Merf or a Marth

Edited by Sara.

Sorry, I can't... As I said earlier, my camera's quality isn't good enough to get a clear close up. It'd look totally blurry. I'd say my Marth is a good one though, not a Merth. :P

Also, I'm going to build a special little shelf for my Ike so he can sit right next to my self-made Ike poster! I like to put my Luigi stuff together (I have both my Luigi Amiibo sitting next to my Luigi MKWii toy and my big Luigi figure, so yeah. Although my Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon poster isn't near them...couldn't make that happen. xP), so I want all my Ike stuff together too. The shelf will have the Ike Amiibo picture right above it as well! I just finished repairing it with a little tape. It doesn't look perfect, of course, but it's good enough to me! I really only wanted Ike's face to look perfect anyway. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Woo! My Ike finally arrived too! It's my brother's actually, but we both share interest in him :P:

My brother said he would be picking it up tomorrow, so I can't wait! I'm also trying for a Marth soon.

negatory. they just appeared in the system today from what it seems, and MK isn't even listed on BB.com

[spoiler=Meta Knight evidence]37b409454f.jpg

[spoiler=Gamestop!Silver mario Evidence]336bca7ca9.jpg

I'll be at the store tommorrow to try to pre-order one.

I'd say your aunt's looks slightly better. Not much difference though, if you ask me.

Anyway, my Marth arrived, of course! :3 Packaging was actually a little bent up, but I'm an OoB collector, so I didn't care. And even if I did keep my Amiibo NiB, I wouldn't have minded, because the damage is pretty minimal.

11229384_880676838663602_680746167518000

I have 18 figures now! ^^

11240477_880750135322939_311245773882805

Another for retail...

Nice! :D

-----

This order will likely be in store only after what happened with Wave 4 causing it to break Gamestop.