iQFXa.jpg

HE GOT YOU ZERO SUIT SAMUS? HOLY CRAPPPPPPP

your collection is making me jealous!!@#rt5 q

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE GOT YOU ZERO SUIT SAMUS? HOLY CRAPPPPPPP

I lost a bet, so I owed him an amiibo. It was originally going to be a Ness, but not even where I live could I find one for a reasonable price. So we agreed on Zero Suit Samus

To those in the US, GameStop reports KingDdd and Ness restocks at MANY locations, for 7/9 (this Thursday)

Yeah, I wish I could actually get out to a GameStop on the 9th! Well, I could since one is within walking/biking distance, but that busy road with few crosswalks, ugh...

Do it Ana

JUST

DO IT

And possibly be risking my life more than I should? I really don't know.

I'm tempted to get one of those NFC readers, but I'd like a New 3DS. Besides, the only game I'd be using it for right now is Codename Steam. Fates will join it, but by then I'll probably have a cool-looking New 3DS. :P

Carter, ZSS isn't all that expensive online. :P

It is not out in the US yet! And besides, I only buy amiibo I can't find after it's been released! I give it a chance first, then when I realize I've completely lucked out, I hit other places.

but if dusk would be willing to get me one i would GLADLY pay

Got my Ness and DeDeDe at GameStop today! Will take a pic after I get my car an oil change and a wash lol

Got my Ness and DeDeDe at GameStop today! Will take a pic after I get my car an oil change and a wash lol

This is literally my day; I'm off to get an oil change in a few hrs

And here they are! I've since opened them, gave them the names of "Ninten" and "DDDestroy" in Sm4sh, used them for amiibo tap, etc.

Irx62oP.jpg

And oh so literally...

If you know what I mean

I gotta Ness at my GameStop~ I wasn't looking for him in particular, I was initially just checking around for Story of Seasons 'cause I heard the game was fun, but I started talking to one of the employees about amiibo and he said that they just had two in, so I nabbed one of them \^o^/

And now my magnificent collection is up to two: Ness and Peach C;

Edited by Kon

I know how you feel, Carter. I couldn't go anywhere either because my parents are in Vegas. I wish I could drive too. :(

I wound up giving up $50 on eBay to get Dedede and Ness. I wasn't planning on getting Ness since I don't really care much for him, but I figured if I got an opportunity, I'd take it to trade later.