It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Shulk's sword should be straight, too. If that chubby thing wasn't straight, I'd assume there's a real problem with amiibo build quality in general.

My Shulk's Monado is not bent in the least.

Wow, looks like Ike might be the tallest Amiibo. lol

I can't wait until I've nabbed more of these guys. I still have such a tiny collection... I'm most likely going to pick up Yoshi and Pikachu in the future, and of course I'm waiting on my Ike preorder as well as to preorder Robin. I still sadly missed out on Rosalina though. :( She's far too expensive online because greedy bastard scalpers.

Edited by Anacybele

Your Ike's Ragnell stands up entirely straight?! Whaaat.

I didn't notice it before but now that you mention it it is pretty straight. Its tilted slightly left if you look closely though but as far as bends I can't find any. Pleasantly suprised.

What shape is the purple stand thing on the Zelda amiibo? I can't tell from the pictures on the amiibo website :(.

It's basically a cone that goes around her foot. It kind of reminds me of the top of a crayon because the base is thicker before it starts narrowing.

It sounds like, since actual pre-orders can run out fast, the "pre-pre-order" is a sort of waiting list so that when the pre-orders open, your name is already in and ready to be put on the pre-order.

I await the day of pre-pre-pre-orders.

Red Fox plz. ._.

Still, this is pretty ridiculous. I have to agree with the post on Reddit saying that employees could probably get in trouble with the higher ups for doing such a thing. I'm just going to wait until real pre-orders are open.

It sounds like, since actual pre-orders can run out fast, the "pre-pre-order" is a sort of waiting list so that when the pre-orders open, your name is already in and ready to be put on the pre-order.

Well in that case I'm gonna pre order your pre-pre-pre order :P: . But seriously I do see this kind of thing getting out of hand if stores try to do this.

after seeing how marth's falchion is molded without the sticking-out points individually in the prototype images from e3, i figured they were making a point of sacrificing form and detail in favour of ensuring resilience and that they don't break anywhere near as easily.

Crap, I dropped Shulk just now, Monado first into the ground.

And he's still in one piece, completely unscathed.

They really are built to take a beating.

Edited by Kiseki

So I was able to preorder Shulk AT my Gamestop for an apparent second wave if Shulks. Its apparently coming to my door in midMay. This wasn't available as of this past Thursday, so I dunno what I happened to stumble upon. This is a big deal guys, check your gamestops in store for shulk online order and delivery

Also I shared in tho other thread but I share the name of a giy who preordered a toon link at toysRUs, and the clerk just handed him to me, no charge

*Edit

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/nintendo-wii-u/accessories/interactive-gaming-figures?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28-rp0,131e1-1b0

Looks like it's an online thing after all, re:Shulk

6c89b49b79.png

Edited by Sara.

I wish Target would get another shipment of Rosalina... The Smash Rosalina is so much cooler than the Mario one and I don't want to be stuck with the latter only. It's so inferior. :(

Yarggh. I think ill import Robin. This mess is just getting too hairy. I still dont have Dedede. Hes probably been pushed back to the 20th.