Happy Valentine's Day Everyone

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Hanz, this is a video game forum. Do you seriously think that anyone on this forum had someone to celebrate with? I mean seriously now.

Anyways, happy valentines day to y'all.

Hanz, this is a video game forum. Do you seriously think that anyone on this forum had someone to celebrate with? I mean seriously now.

This forums seems so dead...no offence, just trying to bring up some spirits(if you know what I mean, lol)

IMO, it's not so much dead, as it is lacking in active posters, though I can't really say for sure, having been here only a couple days. :P Personally, I like smaller forums, though. It's not as chaotic, and you can get to know just about every member.

haha. seriously, i was thinking the same thing

but in any case, i know some people who had a good valentines, so i guess it wasnt all bad

i like this holiday for the candy :P

• 2 years later...

I used the search button and turns out this thread is from 2008, I'm terribly sorry. Posted here by accident.

Anyway, happy Valentines to you all.

Edited by Shao

I miss you posting here CGV.

And back 2 years ago the forum was barely a month old, so it wouldn't have really be buzzing with life.

Edited by VanguardRaven

I miss you posting here CGV.

And back 2 years ago the forum was barely a month old, so it wouldn't have really be buzzing with life.

Yeah CGV gone =[ (guess that was my immature little child talk there idk haha)

Ah yeah that was also my hardly active time. The time I got back was around spring or summer and that could've been just around/after the time it started to... start up.