If you could be any Fire Emblem character, who would you be?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be Nowi because she gets to live for a long time. When I answer a question like this, I always go with the longest lifespan.

Now it's your turn.

You know, if you wanted to go for longest lifespan, go for Tiki.

Anyways, I would rather be Tiki (Longest Lifespan, also love her character in game), Lethe, since I frickin love the Laguz, or FemRobin, since she always ends up as the most powerful character at the end of every playthrough, can get galeforce, and because I go with the theory that since Robin's pretty much the fell dragon, she has a longer lifespan like a manakete. Uhh... May I just add that I'm a guy, and I just noticed that all the chars I listed are female... I'm gonna go reevaluate my sexuality...

My username aside, I'd probably be Gerome, since he's like the FE version of me

I wear glasses, he wears a mask, we're both loners, it adds up

Edited by Lord_Seliph

• 3 weeks later...

Tiki as being a dragon and having green hair is amazing, also personality wise I'm quite calm and collected like her but I usually have my childish moments, still haven't got out of the habits of being a kid .

Inigo, because I'd get all da ladies.

Lol no, I'd probably be a Villager with 0% growths (AFTER counting Aptitude) in a game with no Second Seals.

In all reality, I'd actually most likely be Canas because I love to read and learn and I am way too curious.

Manakete-Tiki

Human-Raigh or Lonqu

If I knew how to talk to people, I'd probably be a jerk like Raigh or Lonqu because I tend to keep to myself. I also like potatoes and I would like to have more skill cutting them.

Edited by Rabbattack

I'd be Rickard. We have the same personality, and I sometimes get mistaken for a girl because my hair is a little too long. I'm also pretty fast, like a thief, and I actually "accidentally" learned how to pick locks when my cousin stole something of mine that I really wanted. Yeah, that is just about it, really.

Edited by AwesomeSauce