Favorite FE class?

Pegasus knights, mages, healers, and their promotions for me.

Warrior and Hero are tied for third. Fast and accurate Axe users are love.

Fast warriors are a rarity in the series though. . .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Falcon Knights and Berserkers are godly. Falcon Knights are fliers with Swords and Lances, bundled with absolutely fantastic Speed. I can recall my Shanna maxing her Speed at Level 11 or so. Berserkers also have godly Critical hit chance and generally are among the best units of their games (except Dozla).

Infantry Lance users that don't have restricted movement. So basically Soldiers/Halberdiers and Ephraim pre promotion.

It frustrates me we don't get more of them in the games since they're probably the most balanced type of unit overall. Lances are middle of the road for accuracy and damage, they have abundant 1-2 weaponry, they have no particular weaknesses or strengths and as far as history goes, the spear was by far one of the most frequently used weapons in warfare for a reason!

Edited by Irysa

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention RD's Gold Knights, Silver Knights, Seraph Knights, and Reavers! The third tier classes were just badass and epic in general really. I really want them to return in future FE games. :(

Ike's Vanguard class is my favorite design in the whole FE series, but I kinda want it to stay exclusive to him. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Mercenaries/Hero just a really well balanced class same with Soldier/Halbedier/Sentinel. My hands down favorite though is Tactician and Grandmaster I just love the combination of swords and magic makes for a versatile unit along with the pair up bonuses they give units around them.

My favourite kind of changes depending on my mood/the game/the character, so the only thing that's static really is that it's not Knight/Generals or Cleric/Bishops. Those tend to be among my least used classes... also not a fan of dark mages because they're overhyped foreverrrrrrr.

Dread Fighter, Heroes, Paladins and Warriors But hands down Vanguard is the way to go.

Soldiers, Mercenaries, and Fighters (in the games where they don't suck, like in Thracia).

Haha, True that Fighters are among the best classes in Thracia xD, Othin shows you the meaning of a demonic Fighter.