• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nab items. Throw away.

This

Even Marcus can outcast Zealot in every way. <_<

This

Yuno and Zealot both suck thats why they were meant to be together. I wonder if that runs in the family.

This (It's an in-joke of mine that Yuno fell in love with Zealot after seeing him gain no stats in five consecutive level-ups.)

In short, how do I use Zealot: NEVER!

Actually, I did use him as a weakener/meatshield once, but I restarted the chapter when he hit S in lances (as the mere thought of someone that bad being able to use a legandary weapon scares me...)

I wonder what does Treck has...

Treck is sort of like a Lowen with more meat to him and not as great defense, but still nice. He does have poor resistance, but who really cares, when his growth rate (5%) is the exact same as how many magic users there are to weapon users in this game. Seriously, I only remember seeing up to 2 Sages in any chapter. Druids and Bishops are even more common than those guys, and only Bishops are that frequent. (A good amount in 16x, at least)

Anyway, Treck is also a reasonable, if very slow developing, support partner for Gonzales, who's more major flaws consist of a poor list of support characters. Only Treck and Echidna are reasonable, Lilina if you're talking Normal mode works, too.

Anyway, I usually use Zealot in Hard Mode to help out with that Wyvern Rider that hates Treck. (those who played Hard Mode knows the one) Afterwords, I just ignore him.

How do I use Zealot? I don't... Just another Jeigan-type unit to me. An early pre-promote. One of two useless Paladins of FE6.

What's so useless about the other 5? Noah isn't good, but not useless. Treck is a stronger Lowen. Lance and Allen are two of your best units, especially when supported with each other. Percival in Hard Mode is easily the best Paladin in the game. Even then, Old Marcus isn't even useless. In Hard Mode, he's the ultimate babysitter for your other units, who are severely outmatched in the beginning. Marcus + Iron Sword + Early Fighters having usually 28 or more HP = easy kills to set up. So Zealot is the only significantly useless one, really.

Jeigans always have some use. For example, Marcus is necessary in the earlygame of both FE7 and FE6. The same goes for Titania in FE9. And Titania also remains good the entire game.

What's so useless about the other 5? Noah isn't good, but not useless. Treck is a stronger Lowen. Lance and Allen are two of your best units, especially when supported with each other. Percival in Hard Mode is easily the best Paladin in the game. Even then, Old Marcus isn't even useless. In Hard Mode, he's the ultimate babysitter for your other units, who are severely outmatched in the beginning. Marcus + Iron Sword + Early Fighters having usually 28 or more HP = easy kills to set up. So Zealot is the only significantly useless one, really.

I have a thing against Paladins... I used Lance once, he was rubbish... For me, anyway. Rubbish compared to my other superior units, anyway.

How do I use Zealot? I don't... Just another Jeigan-type unit to me. An early pre-promote. One of many useless Paladins of FE6.

Jeigan is a manly man who's near-essential to beat Chapter 7, Marcus is great for the first 9 Chatpers. Lance and Alan are the best characters in the game. Noah's pretty good and supports Fil, and Treck is decent.

Heck, FE6 is probably the best game for Paladins. <3

Jeigan is a manly man who's near-essential to beat Chapter 7, Marcus is great for the first 9 Chatpers. Lance and Alan are the best characters in the game. Noah's pretty good and supports Fil, and Treck is decent.

Heck, FE6 is probably the best game for Paladins. <3

There's seven of them. They can't all suck, can they?

Lance/Alan/Roy is very nice... I haven't played HM so I guess I can't really say for sure.

I play only ranked HM, and it's true. Lance and Alan are both better than Percival. They've several chapters of being awesome on him, excellent supports (LancexRoyxAlan is the best support triangle in the series), and they lead on Percival a bit after promotion.

Jeigans always have some use. For example, Marcus is necessary in the earlygame of both FE7 and FE6. The same goes for Titania in FE9. And Titania also remains good the entire game.
Well Zealot can be somewhat useful later in the game as a meatshield. Of course you probably wouldn't need him now that you have Marcus.

Which is why Zealot is on my list of worst FE characters ever. YOU ALREADY HAVE A JEIGAN! So why would you possibly need him?!

Which is why Zealot is on my list of worst FE characters ever. YOU ALREADY HAVE A JEIGAN! So why would you possibly need him?!

Chapter 7 and recruting Yunno. Really, Zealot isn't aweful, especially compared to true trash like Wendy and Rofl.