How many Annas are there in Fire Emblem? Who is your favorite Anna?

How many Annas are there in Fire Emblem? Who is your favorite Anna?

I would like an exact number of every Anna who has appeared in Fire Emblem. Who is up to the task? Is anyone fit for this job? I challenge everyone to try and count them all. That is all.

Remember, no skirmish or secret shop Annas from Awakening becuase they are infinite. Any Anna that appears during a main chapter, xenologue, or paralogue is fair game. The Anna at the Outrealm gate counts too. For all games prior to Awakening, along with the ones that appear during chapters, you must count the Annas that appear when you save in the midst of a chapter, tutorials, secret shops (since they aren't infinite). MU customization Anna from FE12 counts too.

Edited by Rabbattack

12, every game except Gaiden.

That's untrue because of the Awakening DLC. DLC adds more Annas. Skirmish and and other map Anna give an unlimited amount, but ignoring those there are three, two in paralogues and one in the outrealm gate, although DLC still counts. You could also say that the Anna's from when you save your game are different people than the ones that appear in the chapter. So the Anna who is the lover of Jake in the slave market town is most likely a different sister. Each secret shop is most likely run by a different sister. Edited by Rabbattack

That's untrue because of the Awakening DLC. DLC adds more Annas. Skirmish and and other map Anna give an unlimited amount, but ignoring those there are three, two in paralogues and one in the outrealm gate, although DLC still counts. You could also say that the Anna's from when you save your game are different people than the ones that appear in the chapter. So the Anna who is the lover of Jake in the slave market town is most likely a different sister. Each secret shop is most likely run by a different sister.

And there are multiple Annas are on the map when there are multiple people who sell more stuff

there's about about five different Anna portraits in awakening and than 11 for all the other Anna's in the games take off two because FE 12 reuses FE 11s and FE 7 reuses FE 6s so there about 14 Anna's in the series if I'm not missing any. As for my favourite either awakenings because shes playable or thracias because I'm biased as hell towards portraits in that game.

And there are multiple Annas are on the map when there are multiple people who sell more stuff

That's what I said, sorry I'm english is bad.

there's about about five different Anna portraits in awakening and than 11 for all the other Anna's in the games take off two because FE 12 reuses FE 11s and FE 7 reuses FE 6s so there about 14 Anna's in the series if I'm not missing any. As for my favourite either awakenings because shes playable or thracias because I'm biased as hell towards portraits in that game.

Not portraits! I mean individuals.

Playable Anna, even though she is kinda terrible and it would be better to make an Anna MU and cause tons of odd moments of Annas not recognizing one of their own sisters.

That would result in Validar having god knows how many daughters...

I like FE7 Anna the most.... no real reason.

And they would all have Grima's blood. Yup, we'd all be dead if Anna being related to Validar was canon

• 2 weeks later...

Petition to make Awakening's official canon that of Anna!MU? Together, we are the fell dragon. TOGETHER, WE WILL DESTROY HUMANITY... while also giving you great deals on equipment!