Jedi

So I have no idea why I'm talking about this on a Fire Emblem forum. Maybe I just wanna vent about random stuff who knows.

As some of you knew I was in the Job Corps program. I technically still am but they support 2 paid for years of college. I use their dorms and they still pay me. They have dumb rules, but you know what it's worth it.

Despite wanting better net for Smash Bros i'm relying on little places that have net and trying to find a job currently that can fit into the whole.. College schedule and Job Corps curfews.

I'm applying at Gamestop and the Miccydees here in Moses Lake WA. I hope to get some part time work, maybe even get some solid internet for Smash 4 both 3DS and Wii U.

I'll be going back to Arizona on December 18th to the 4th of Jan to spend time with my Mother and maybe some friends in the area (perhaps even Refa and Lord Raven).

But yeah I just felt like explaining why I've been a bit less active and maybe more snappy and I'm sorry if I have snapped at you in the past few months.

I also still want to make an FE hack but I dno if I'll get the freaking means or time haha.

Ok Jedi. Thanks for the update, and hope everything goes at least somewhat smoothly.

It's kinda more smooth now. Was a bit of a rollarcoaster at first ^^; although Job Corps is threatening to get more strict with us college students for no reason despite us all following the rules well.

Tbh when you mentioned a curfew I was like "Damn, no late night partying, and NO ALL NIGHTERS? how do you even college without finishing a paper at 5 am?

I'm not one for partying ^^;

<-- :smug:

Look at Mr. smug! Well I can work on homework partly in the mornings too because of my classes being afternoon ones.