SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

Monster Hunter Tri. I can explain why, if you like. That being said, my favourite single player game is probably Persona 3 FES. I actually think it's the only RPG I immediately replayed once finishing it

I've never thought about that, to be honest. I'm going to say Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, since its soundtrack is absolutely fantastic

My favourite band is Nickelback (cue the pitchforks), and my favourite song is Because of You, by Nickelback. At least, for now it is

Surprisingly, I don't read. Terrible trait for an aspiring writer, I know. Considering how bored I'm getting these days however, I might begin doing so very shortly

I don't think I've explored my writing enough to answer that question properly, sorry

Sure, if you want to/don't mind explaining. (I think I did that with TWEWY and Xenoblade, as far as RPGs goes)

Maybe I think about favorite game OST because music is something that's really important for me to really like a game.

(calls angry mob wielding pitchforks) Not really though

I'd really recommend picking up reading. I like to do it and it would help you as an aspiring writer by being able to see various writing styles. (maybe you could make a book recommendation thread)

No problem. I was just curious since I've been thinking about a story lately and theme has been an area where I'm more puzzled (so I was looking for inspiration >v>)

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smash main, and why? characters you suck at but enjoy playing as?

also first and current impressions of the "what is your first and current impression of me?"?

At the moment, it's Greninja. But we'll see how long he's there for. Why? Well, I guess it's because I have fun playing him, and his moveset revolves around punishing, which is something I think I need to get better at to improve my game. Playing him feels natural despite of this. As for characters I suck as but enjoy playing, I suppose that goes to Little Mac and Villager. I love how they play, but I can't get them to work

At first, I thought to myself, "my heart goes to those poor bastards that choose to answer that question honestly." Now, I'm not that fussed on them. Would be nice to see some originality from my interviews, though!

Sure, if you want to/don't mind explaining. (I think I did that with TWEWY and Xenoblade, as far as RPGs goes)

Maybe I think about favorite game OST because music is something that's really important for me to really like a game.

(calls angry mob wielding pitchforks) Not really though

I'd really recommend picking up reading. I like to do it and it would help you as an aspiring writer by being able to see various writing styles. (maybe you could make a book recommendation thread)

No problem. I was just curious since I've been thinking about a story lately and theme has been an area where I'm more puzzled (so I was looking for inspiration >v>)

Well, for those who don't know (which is probably everyone, thinking about it), before I joined SF I was pretty active in a Wii-dominated clan, that primarily played Brawl. When Tri came out, I was a school kid none of the others really cared about. Which didn't really bother me that much, because of said clan. So I ended up gaming competitively with a bunch of like-minded people in Tri, constantly trying to forge better armour/weapons, lower our best times against monsters, stuff like that. I could pour endless hours into it because of it, and it constantly had me immersed. Trying to overcome Alatreon for the first time with these folks felt amazing, and it's still one of my most treasured gaming memories because of it. It basically ended up being my drug, even when the others eventually got tired of it. So many good laughs in that game, and I was glad I was there in the lobbies when the server finally got discontinued. Great memories, and a great game

Oh, definitely. I find it really hard to pick favourites, that's all :L

Perhaps one day

Oh. Then I'm sorry I came up short

Poor Necktie

*patpats*

his question btw

fuck kill marry:

ranulf lethe caineghis

ALSO

Why have you not let the greatness of coffee into your heart?

Edited by Shockmaster

Oh, I get it. Wow, I'm slow

fuck kill marry:

ranulf lethe caineghis

I have no connection to any of these characters; can I kill them all? And no, I'm not racist towards laguz

Edited by DodgeDusk

Tonton and Nobody. I don't think the two will last a week with just each other, and it will be hilarious to spectate the inevitable bloodbath

Who do you think would survive on the island, me or tonton?

Edited by Nobody

Your wordplay is unparalleled, Tonton. Congratulations

so you think nobody would survive

The Serenes Forest dot net user, Nobody, would win

ALSO

Why have you not let the greatness of coffee into your heart?

Coffee is foul, and it will never touch my lips again

Edited by DodgeDusk

Who is your favourite Gaiden character and why is it Boey?

What was your favourite chapter in the Celica route?

What are your plans, if any, for future LPs once I get off my ass and we finish Gaiden?

Who is your favourite Gaiden character and why is it Boey?

What was your favourite chapter in the Celica route?

What are your plans, if any, for future LPs once I get off my ass and we finish Gaiden?

Kamui and because the scrub stared at Death in the eye and is still among the living

The one when you get Valbo because VALBO the GREAT is GREAT and is an extremely handsome fellow

I haven't thought about what I'm having for breakfast when I wake up, let alone future LPs. I might focus on Mystery Dungeon whilst Duck catches up on the FE7 run. When they're finished, then... I have no idea. Don't get me started on whatever the hell the FE9 run is

Edited by DodgeDusk

Which hunty monster do you want to keep as a pet?

Which hunty monster do you want as your steed?

Which hunty monster do you think is the prettiest?

Which hunty monster is your favourite?

Which hunty monster do you most enjoy huntying?

[2/3/15, 1:53:56 PM] Koneko: also so I told <name 1> and <name 2> your middle name @kieran

[2/3/15, 1:53:57 PM] Koneko: they love it

enquiring minds want to know

What are some technological advances you hope to see within the next 10 years?

If you could undo one event in the life of someone else you know, who would it be and what event would it be?

Which word do you find fascinating?

What do you think humanity's most important priority is right now? In general?

If you were forced into a high-ranking government position, except for resigning, what (political) actions would you do?

LET THE TORTURE BEGIN.

Edited by Interest

when are we gonna meet for a pint and some smash/general gaming

i have a friend from university who works in revolution in swansea. idk where you work but maybe you might know people who work in revs

ummm

Budweiser or 1664?

tits or ass?