POKEMON Y. DO I DO BOY OR GIRL?!

Draco

?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!1111?!!?!?!!?!?!1?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do I do a boy to make him look like me - or a girl to make her as adorable as possible?

• Boy
    • Girl

get Gunman Clive that's a pretty nice game for only $2

Pushmo and Dillon's Rolling Western are great too, I still need to try Crashmo and The Last Ranger tho :(

Fractured Souls and NightSky are nice too

Also if you want to bother with virtual console the Game Boy Color Zeldas are <3

Edited by FaIa

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's ever on offer, Liberation Maiden is pretty good. I'm not really sure how to describe the gameplay; you just fly around, blowing stuff up in an arcade-like fashion. I say get it on offer as it's not really worth full price; it's only, like, two hours long, if that. Granted, there is an element of replayability, but still. OST is pleasant to listen to, too

Edited by DodgeDusk

get Gunman Clive that's a pretty nice game for only $2

Oh yeah, Gunman Clive is super fun, short, only about 20 levels (16 normal levels, 4 bosses) that can each be beat in a minute or two, but the levels are definitely well-designed and the graphics and music are really unique. Plus you can always replay the game as different characters or just replay the stages and try to get a no hit bonus. It's a really big game for only $2.

Sure, if you want. I just need the Wi-Fi password for my 3DS, then I can add whoever.

DQVII is coming to 3DS? I'll probably play it eventually, then. Unless it's the really hard one.

OH ALMOST FORGOT - I'm gonna play Cave Story too, if I can get a chance.

It was remade in Japan a while ago... but no word of an English release yet. Seeds of Salvation was copyrighted by SE a while ago, and though I personally feel it matches DQVII's plot well, there's a chance it's DQIII since it was copyrighted with Luminaries of the Legendary Line which turned out to unsuprisingly be the mobile remake of DQII.

DQVII isn't hard, per se... just long and occasionally confusing. However its accessibility issue is apparently fixed by the 3DS version.

DQVII isn't hard, per se... just long and occasionally confusing. However its accessibility issue is apparently fixed by the 3DS version.

For me, the hardest part of the game was the place with the flying people and stuff. The Hell Genie kicked my butt and I had to grind to get a multiheal...I think either from a dancer or a sage?

I also remember the bosses in the Dharma area being pretty difficult.

For me, the hardest part of the game was the place with the flying people and stuff. The Hell Genie kicked my butt and I had to grind to get a multiheal...I think either from a dancer or a sage?

I also remember the bosses in the Dharma area being pretty difficult.

I beat the hell genie without multiheal o.o

For me, the hardest part is finding the dang shards. Like required mini medals, those things 8b

I beat the hell genie without multiheal o.o

For me, the hardest part is finding the dang shards. Like required mini medals, those things 8b

I love when you finally get a full plate restored and get to visit another area, though...

That one town that keeps getting destroyed is really aggravating, though.

Edited by Severlan

I love when you finally get a full plate restored and get to visit another area, though...

That one town that keeps getting destroyed is really aggravating, though.

I found it pretty easy tbh.

I like the idea, but I wish it was less of a pain to find some of them.

Like to get to Rexwood, you have to leave the ruin first, talk to a random guy admiring fish, then talk to Borkano.

Just talking to Borkano does... nothing!

Birthday is tomorrow! I'll be buying Smash with my own money as well.

I should be re-obtaining AC:NL soon as well.

Yay~

I don't mean it was hard...it was just like, each time I visited in the present it was like "WTF THIS PLACE IS STILL BROKE."

Eh well, Loomin just likes dooming itself, seems.

You can perma destroy it too!

Speaking of getting a 3DS, the new one just came out in Australia for me yesterday. Ima get one eventually, but i dint know if i should get the regular one, or the XL, which seems to be massive (it has its pros and cons i guess)

I'd say get the regular one; I did. The XL is huge, but it has a better battery life, I've heard.

• 3 weeks later...