Worst Video Games Ever

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hhmm....

Super Mario Bros 3/ World 4

X Blades Inline Skater (don't ask how I've somehow played it)

The Legend of Zelda II

ET

Pac Man (Atari)

Something

Something

Something

Naruto: Battle of Destiny

Okay, ET I can understand, but Super Mario Brothers 3? That's a classic! How can you hate one of the greatest games in the Mario series?

trolls lie very often.

In this case, I can see it happening, though. Even though it was awesome, SMB3 was a hard game. And given that he flushed Radiant Dawn down the toilet for being too hard at the beginning and that his favorite FE is also the easiest one to boot... <_<

I would have to say that Lego Star Wars: the Original Trilogy for DS is the worst game I've played. Sooooo many glitches you couldn't even hardly beat the game. I beat it once, my sister erased my file, and now the game has glitched in ways that won't let me beat it again.

And the whole Grand Theft Auto series is pretty bad. I know lots of people like it but, besides being totally immoral and a bit insane, it just gets boring. There's tons to do but it gets boring really quickly. Maybe it's just me, but blowing up a police officer loses its luster after the 2nd or 3rd time.

The worst I can remember myself playing is Onimusha 4. Onimusha Blade Warriors comes in second.

When you say this, Freddy Fish comes to mind. The same applies to that game (if any of you know it).

Oh my, that androgynous yellow fish and its retarded little sidekick.

Hahaha. Freddy Fish. I played that game all the time when I was little. And I actually thought it was hard. I don't think I ever got anywhere in that game. Now I can't stand to play more than 5 minutes of it. It is awesome for little kids but really stinks for most older gamers. So that probably goes on my list now.

Okay, ET I can understand, but Super Mario Brothers 3? That's a classic! How can you hate one of the greatest games in the Mario series?

It's a piece of shit.

Horrid graphic style, ear-splitting music, frustrating levels, everything about the game is shit.

But it's a classic! I don't care. Jjust because a game is classic doesn't mean it's automatically good. When it comes to "classic" games, people just can't realize that they suck.

It's a piece of shit.

Horrid graphic style, ear-splitting music, frustrating levels, everything about the game is shit.

But it's a classic! I don't care. Jjust because a game is classic doesn't mean it's automatically good. When it comes to "classic" games, people just can't realize that they suck.

I remember playing this thing on the NES when I was little, and enjoying the hell out of it! Did I beat every level? No. Did I die a lot because the level design was difficult (not frustrating!)? Yes. Did that make me hate the game? Hell no. I kept on playing it even if I hardly progressed through anything, because damn it, I enjoyed jumping on Goombas and tossing Koopa shells this way and that and blowing the flute that would take me to the world where all of the enemies are absolutely enormous.

And besides, the technology they had back then wasn't the stuff we have now; 3D wasn't possible on an NES and you couldn't input an orchestral soundtrack into an NES game. So don't compare it with what we have now, because that kind of game comparison is very unfair for older games.

I would have to say that Lego Star Wars: the Original Trilogy for DS is the worst game I've played. Sooooo many glitches you couldn't even hardly beat the game. I beat it once, my sister erased my file, and now the game has glitched in ways that won't let me beat it again.

And the whole Grand Theft Auto series is pretty bad. I know lots of people like it but, besides being totally immoral and a bit insane, it just gets boring. There's tons to do but it gets boring really quickly. Maybe it's just me, but blowing up a police officer loses its luster after the 2nd or 3rd time.

First off, yes, GTA sucks.

OBJECTION!!!!!!

I think Lego Star Wars II DS was awesome. The graphics were great, and so were the cutscenes. It wasn't a clone of the console games, and you could actually, for one thing, choose your own characters >_>

The character creator was MUCH better, and very good.

The glitches didn't get in the way for me, and a lot of them were fun to play around with. Sure, two or three make it so that the game can't be 100% completed, but it was a great game that kept me going... Forever.

And the multiplayer is absolutely awesome.

Final Fantasy VIII
FF8 isn't the worst game ever, but it's incredibly broken. It's more about how fast you can break the game and trivialize the whole thing, which is okay for FFVIII since the battles are bland even if you play it normally.

I have to say you perfectly summed up GTA for me. I played through the whole of Vice City and then went on to try San Andreas. I stopped almost straight away it just felt so samey.

Other 'games' that need a mention - the Imagine series. Yuk.