Worst Video Games Ever

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

FE8 was far from what I would consider a bad game. It was not brilliant, but I did get some fun from playing it.

I am going to throw Superman 64 into this mix... and of course, Waste of Timecraft along with all other pay to play MMOs: because any game where you pay monthly to throw away your life for grind must be bad.

Edited by Shuuda

Melty Blood. Not Melty Blood ReACT, not melty blood Act Cadenza(the one we have now) not Melty Blood Actress Again(FRICKING JAPANESE ARCADES GIVE IT TO US ALREADYY!!!!!!!!*shakes fist*) just Melty Blood. The original. IT SUCKS SO MUCH ASS. You get hit onto the ground and lay there for LIKE 5 FREAKING SECONDS. You move slow as hell, and the hit boxes suck and theres like.........6 clone characters. At least the characters who seem like clones (Akiha Tohno and Akiha Vermilion) have fighting differences.

I played this Lego GBA game that I found on the ground at Disneyland. It was pretty damn horrible.

Haha, no wonder it was on the ground...

I don't honestly think I've played a game I haven't enjoyed. Well there was Beyblade on the Gamecube. But that was more repetitive than anything, eventually becoming unenjoyable.

I played this Lego GBA game that I found on the ground at Disneyland. It was pretty damn horrible.

I remember that. I stepped right over it (I think)

• 1 month later...

I thought Mythologies was actually pretty cool. I liked the combat system (though the turning thing was a bit awkward) and the levels were pretty neat imo and the cut-scenes were pretty well done.

Oh well. To each his own I guess.