TheMoniker plays Corrupt Theocracy

TheMoniker

I honestly doubt the "extra" crit means anything. I mean, such a high value isn't even possible to get in normal Fe7(I think). I mean, I guess maybe it would contribute to silencer chance for assassins but...

Lessee. . .

Swordmaster (15) + Wo Dao (35) + S rank bonus (5) + Skill cap (14) + full supports (25) + Thor's Ire (10) = 104 crit (I used Guy for this, as every support he has will jack his crit rate)

Doable? Yes. Likely in an average run? No!

Either way, I'm still enjoying this LP~!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually chatted with Skitty about adding "Overkill" crit that deals 6x or 9x damage. Basically, if you hit 100% critrate,. you always crit, but now you have a tiny chance (104% crit - 100% guaranteed = 4% chance) to activate the overkill 6x/9x crit damage. That'd be fucking sweet.

In FEXNA, extra hitrate turns into critrate at a rate of 3:1. So if you have 130 hitrate and your opponent has 0 AVO, you have 100 hitrate and 30 hitrate left over, which converts to 10 crit.

This could be a badass system if used properly.

Lessee. . .

Swordmaster (15) + Wo Dao (35) + S rank bonus (5) + Skill cap (14) + full supports (25) + Thor's Ire (10) = 104 crit (I used Guy for this, as every support he has will jack his crit rate)

I must replicate this.....

I actually chatted with Skitty about adding "Overkill" crit that deals 6x or 9x damage. Basically, if you hit 100% critrate,. you always crit, but now you have a tiny chance (104% crit - 100% guaranteed = 4% chance) to activate the overkill 6x/9x crit damage. That'd be fucking sweet.

In FEXNA, extra hitrate turns into critrate at a rate of 3:1. So if you have 130 hitrate and your opponent has 0 AVO, you have 100 hitrate and 30 hitrate left over, which converts to 10 crit.

certainly would put extra hit to good use besides just being there to remind you that "you are so gonna hit this guy, like almost always guaranteed."

First off, responses to some people who ninja'd me! And people who didn't ninja me! Then we'll get to the chapter!

doesn't the game go a few more chapters despite taking down said big bad's behind everything?

Yeah, because it turns out Holy was trying to fight some other dude who was also evil and steal his power and now we have to kill that other evil dude and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

yeah it does, i can't remember why but if i had to guess "lol sun god's evil"

best part about this next chapter? you can lose access to legendary weapons if you don't talk to the spawning NPC's before they get killed by the map, gotta talk to them by presific characters too.

You BETTER BELIEVE I'm gonna talk more about that this update. Because it is total BS.

This chapter and the previous one were pretty much why I made supports broken since my mindset in making them was "Eh, if I can beat them, I'm sure people better than me at the game can as well, so I'll only be so trollish." It's also why I put in so many green as well.

Well, ah... I guess you're implying that other people shouldn't take that approach?

Lessee. . .

Wow, it actually is possible! Assuming you attack a 0 luck morph! Of course, that would be just LUDICROUSLY rare...

That WOULD actually be cool. Mind you, the problem being, the only way overkill crit would ever EVER be used widely is if crit got crazy inflated, thus inflating the damage everyone does and making everything die in one hit. So, it would be cool, but hard to use except for making certain bosses/weapons way more BS-y.

Hello babes and bros, Welcome back to...

Corrupt Theocracy: Episode 28: Chapter 27: Part 2: Cluster**** the Finale

So, I'm sure you're all curious about the secret shop!

UH0o3ej.pnglzzjukX.pngt4Z2m9k.png

So yup, EVERY promotion item in the game(for some reason), and every statbooster...INCLUDING BOOTS! JUST LIKE YOU GUYS PREDICTED!

Of course, while I'd LOVE to stock up and break the game to the point of ludicrousity, you have to remember something: MERLINUS IS DEAD. So in order to abuse it, we'd have to do crazy inventory-juggling and warp/rescue staff burning! It almost makes it balanced!

Or we could have just shopped on the first turn, which I now regret not doing. We'll have to settle for window-shopping today, unfortunately...

But hey, if I remember right, there IS one more secret shop before the final boss...maybe then?

bt4vtKi.png

Get back here, buddy.

p2DeaTO.png

Oh?

882xbEi.png

Ether: You thought any less of me Larry?

Larry: Of course not Father! I’m just glad to see you on the battle field again!

Ether: And I’m glad to be back. I even have this new lance! Infact, you should try it out!

Larry: I don’t use lances father.

Ether: Oh, right. Give it to someone who can then.

zvF11X5.png

It's a horrible convo, but we DO get this out of it!

Now, here's what Malakov was talking about. In order to get all the legendary superweapons for endgame, you need to do talks with various characters, with these very fragile NPCs who will almost definitely die before you can get to them.

Here's Blademaster's guide(copy-pasted): NOTE, TINY BABY-SIZED SPOILERS:

Larry, Eli, and Henry can speak with Ether. All convos give you a rex hasta.

Froid can speak with Falco and Orca. Both convos give you a Basiliskos.

Cyrus, Mark, and Bowen can speak with Mac. Cyrus and Mark's convos give you a Tomahawk, while Bowen's gives you a Angelic robe.

Eli and Henry can speak with Zypher. Both convos give you a Regal blade.

Flo can speak with Lyra. This gives you a fimbulvter.

Typhoon can speak with Nurey. This gives you a Rienfleche

Okay, so Froid and Larry are the ONLY ones in that list who aren't prepromotes. Also, I'd like to note that BOWEN is also in there. Remember? RANDOM CRUTCH CHARACTER FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME?

9uGpBhq.png

THIS GUY!??!? IN A CHAPTER FULL OF SIEGE TOMES THAT COVER THE STARTING POSITION?

So, in other words, SCREW the legendaries! We're already set for endgame anyways! We don't need some silly 20 Mt items! I'll keep the Rex Hasta, and I'll like it!

NOTE FROM FUTURE MONIKER: I actually do get all the legendaries. Turns out these convos aren't the only way to get them.

WugaKrP.png

I wish, I wish, I wish I had Merlinus...

iNt74a8.png

ATTACK! LET'S KILL THE STAT-CHEATING VILLIAN!

4uc42VM.png

Uh...it's all you really have left to gain, so okay!

Hz5NKFX.png

MURDEEEERRRR

KztfF6J.png

He doesn't have a death quote. And he gave Donovan like 20 XP. Wow. How climatic.

RBORke3.png

YOU'RE NEXT LOSER!

This is the only shot I took of the battle, because Craft kills him and he ALSO has no death quote.

k7qOF62.png

Oh hey, Sol Katti gives +res! Cool!

Z9gZCYw.png

Strength!

rFAdVts.png

Skill!

YRADMYq.png

Let's start USING these things!

8TlicHw.png

Another wave! Yep!

R50Hc4x.png

OH NO KALEB'S GON-

qCWSxrf.png

Oh. I forgot this isn't Chaos Mode, and thus staves occasionally miss.

O3Cyo1a.png

Bye, loser!

JdKw1lS.png

USE THE SPEAR STAR

Man, look at the clustering going on here!

wWmGMZX.png

Oh, thanks berserk guy! Now I have to spend longer on the chapter because the thieves won't open the chests for me!

mCAjnJW.png

Well, we're all alone again.

DhqU5cV.png

JUST LOOK AT THIS NONSENSE

Actually, I'm only pretending to resent it. This level is kinda fun because of how insane it is. Despite all the screens I've shown of how HIGH everybody's stats are, we're cutting through these guys like better. If I've been giving the impression that this is actually DIFFICULT, like, at all, then it was a mistake.

8gMMTXp.pngSV0K4zR.png

Final level, and you get another shot of those BEAUTEOUS stats. Wish she'd gotten more strength, though...

0cB8NKi.png

Hmmm...

OZkAjWS.png

Takes a few RN-crunches, but I make it happen. What a tough boss!

lahUv87.png

Oh yes! Next wave of allies!

tr9DjZP.pngI2y3AEH.png

They won't be showing anyone anything, but hey! Allies!

ARsDRXu.png

And another line of these guys. Because enough is never enough!

kexGIJi.png

Thanks, now ALL the thieves are gone! Wooo...

J0Ljls3.pngs9W5AU9.png

So, um, I'd like you to do a comparison between these two. Yeah, Orca's pirates are almost WORSE then the paladins.

ILFti2Y.png

Once again, legends DON'T MATTER with stats like that!

0PmeDjB.pngQQgNtQK.png

Orca still has his bad stats. I don't think he'll be much more effective.

Also, you see all those valkyries that have been spawning?

TysuhYG.png

Yeah. I don't know either.

rMY2QAX.png

Defense!

vyDXRpp.png

I TRIED putting animations on, but for some reason they weren't working so whatever. Kaleb dies. No death quote.

kdR8tMo.png

Donovan's still gaining XP at a snail's pace, but his levels tend to be good. Most of the time.

qSshuIt.pngAToE8BM.png

Last level! And Lila is actually one of the weakest people on the team, but she's helpful nonethless. A great staffbot!

9P3adzM.png

We're pushing the train back...if we can just break through to the throne room...

NEXT TIME!

Hello babes and bros. Welcome back to...

Corrupt Theocracy: Episode 28: Chapter 27: Part 3: Winning Tug of War

18ljKn3.png

Even MORE people come to back up the train I showed last time!

Also, two bishops come from the stairs!

1lBUYXF.png

WITH STATUS STAVES! YUP!

vuZAFPf.png

There are two, one has a sleep, and one has a silence. They'll be joining the normal reinforcements waves, so now even MORE people are coming!

Okay, so, this is the point where the chapter can get HARD if you aren't prepared. These guys will disable your troops and slow down your progress, maybe even forcing you to retreat. Or at least, that's what happened in my first run. This time, my better preparations reduce their effectiveness.

xnDNCJp.png

HP!

4qkW8tZ.png

Just a few more turns! We can win this!

PWQaG1r.png

Oh, uh, hey guys!

GXXVGlw.png

Lyra: time!

Nurey: Yes. It’s time to pay Holy back for keeping us under their control!

Mac: They won’t even know what hit them!

Georg: Right guys. Let’s move out!

nipTKNG.png

And enemies come to make up for them, of course!

So, that last wave of allies is the last, and it's also the only one that even has a CHANCE of being effective. They're mostly helpful if these waves are actually driving you back, but here, I'll be surprised if they actually catch up.

Rbt9MxL.pngmfztuaN.png

Orca's still around too...although his pirates aren't.

BAUgs4i.png

I mean, SERIOUSLY, these enemies! Bet you thought only FE7if did this kind of clustering!

ONda6Rn.png

Sure, get Orca too.

LKOff7r.png

At least my guys are dodging!

Q5tFabL.png

Here they come! Let's look at them all!

718fCzS.pngqvihj95.png

First off, Mac is back to fighting on our side again! He's lost that extra HP, but hey, he's still tanky! ...Even if he isn't specced for fighting magic users...

zNpxMFT.pngMSEuUZK.png

Lyra still has max magic, but lost her bolting that she used so well.

Hk64Z5d.pngQ5Y2XlN.png

BdqvFah.pngQqsBXcK.png

Nuret and Falco are here too. For some reason. Ignore the droppables.

eQ90zzo.png

But the REAL star of the show is Georg! He STILL has his insane stats from last time(minus HP, of course)! If he can make it to the enemies, he will wreck them, especially with...

jhhBV1m.png

The EMBLEM BLADE! Yep, it's being used in our favor now, even if we don't have it on our side!

tjjRwsw.png

Oh, and they brought a valkyrie too I guess.

OIqR5ki.png

We finally get to looting. Do we really need this?

e0WPCqo.png

Just...just...

FGwzLtz.png

Get back in the fight, lady!

g4wBcC9.png

MORE! JUST WHAT I WANTED!

YJyV7rU.png

Bye, loser.

ujDHYlT.pngvdkGtw8.png

Aggravating! I hate status staves when they're used like this!

5YI1qEM.png

Falco takes damage, and the valkyrie proves herself useful.

K8Hltft.png

An Iron Rune! JOY!

d34lc3B.png

Dangit Elliot, you still have defense to get!

F3oRkRu.png

We're pushing the enemy train back, AND we've penetrated the throne room! TIME TO KILL OSAMA BIN LADEN!

WiAvVSX.png

Nice try, loser valkyries!

EcaogA4.pngNvCufTv.png

Right as it looks like our allies are going to be effective, they get put to sleep! Hope you weren't expecting Georg to actually kill anyone!

CpxOBgI.png

YOU'RE SO ANNOYING

ZZHhGWx.png

You too Elliot!

jjFAnFz.png

So, uh...yeah.

gJHDt8T.pngjBZUYbZ.png

I make Iris chip Aurora for the XP. If you're wondering why he can't counter, Fire Wall has 1-3 range.

2zxwcXq.pngqn45Rh9.png

Donovan continues working on the boss, but only ALMOST kills him! He also gains a bad level, since he hasn't maxed ANY stats!

bd4pfr7.png

Mary is ferrying Larry as fast as she can, once we've gotten that last chest it's time to go!

n9Uk5og.png

We're still forging ahead...

LwAkOVk.png

Listen guys, I'm serious, they just keep coming. They came until like Turn 14 on my first run before I was all "ENOUGH!". I'm not sure if they're infinite, or if there's more variations later, or what, but I'm in no mood to stick around just to kill them all.

DXNPd4U.png

Bye, loser!

And no. He does not have a death quote. Wow.

FsUQxch.png

GEE, I'M SO SAD

Note that Falco actually ended up surviving the battle, oddly enough.

q31zz3t.png

Like three people try to silence her and they all miss.

MtuEP14.png

I hate to drop the glitched weapon, but I don't want to give up anything else, and I want whatever's in that chest...

YeG1TcI.png

8uHvHkX.png

Well, we've basically pushed them back to their spawnpoints.

tCtL1ou.png

And no, killing Aurora doesn't stop them either.

QuEQAcO.png

Lyra gets sleeped, right as she's about to attack!

60O56xo.png

However, I DO have to give Mac credit. He was the ONLY one to actually make it to an enemy without meeting a horrific fate!

qHdnXp2.png

An Iron rune? Again? I held up finishing here for THAT?

Honestly, I was expecting better from these chests than midgame-level trash!

CInPByK.png

Whatever! We're going to grab the throne, which will eliminate all the people still around and the seemingly-infinite enemies lying in wait from reality!

6NFz94o.png

Oh, you're back alive?

Ohana: So Aurora. Now you die. Brammimond warned us not to abuse the knowledge that he gave us. And now, you reap the damage of your misdeeds.

Aurora: Regardless… You will soon join me for doing the same. Pyron’s power… Any sane man want it. It makes… It makes… you become a god…

Yeah, I don't get you.

kYZ6seI.png

Sheesh, did he wait out those last few turns bleeding out on his fancy chair? And why are you getting all sentimental, Ohana? That guy was EVIL!

Georg: Pyron’s power… It truly is something to be feared.

Ohana: Even after his death, it still torchers us.

THIS HACK TORCHERS ME

Q5Jizqg.png

Eli: We will help you to stop Gill.

So, yeah. Aurora was just TRYING to seize Pyron's power. Gill was the one who actually DID sieze it. And now we have to go kill him and his Dragon army. Note that while the Repub generics were helping us this arc, they'll all mysteriously disappear for the last few battles.

Donovan: At last. Time to bring this war to a close.

Janet: At last! You will get to see our home Donovan. It’s so beautiful…

It'll be beautiful and RED when I'm done with it!

Iris: Invading Dragon will be quite difficult. The outer areas like here have little to no defense. But the more inner areas are protected. But mostly only around the castle.

What...HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK? You can't just put "little to no" defense on your own borders, or everywhere but the castle! No wonder Holy stormed in so easily! It's a wonder Dragon's borders have stayed intact for as long as they have!

Iris: The inner area is protected by Chill. She wields the Emblem Axe.

Ah, there we go. If you remember, we've fought three emblem weapon users, and now we're going to beat the last one.

Donovan: We’ve already fought three Emblem weapon users. One more shouldn’t be to tough.

That's the spirit, Donovan!

81tWFAk.png

Actually, there's two emblem-related things in the next chapter...

NEXT TIME: One last bit of calm before the storm!

Well, ah... I guess you're implying that other people shouldn't take that approach?

If you're going to make something bs you should at least take measures to let it be somewhat sanely beatable and not completely unfair, so no I guess? You don't want to make lunatic+ mode so to say. Otherwise yes in regards to not making certain mechanics broken just so that you can beat two chapters of the game.

corrupt theocracy, were iron runes, and white gems become midgame trash!

Yup! I'm really only interested in cool new weapons or items at this point.

If you're going to make something bs you should at least take measures to let it be somewhat sanely beatable and not completely unfair, so no I guess? You don't want to make lunatic+ mode so to say. Otherwise yes in regards to not making certain mechanics broken just so that you can beat two chapters of the game.

Ah, I see what you mean. Although, you could have just toned down the enemies...

Berserk forces animations off even in normal battles, IIRC.

Oh, that makes sense.

Corrupt Theocracy: Episode 29: Chapter 28: Part 1: The BS Village

qOey8Wi.pngrzW8mzP.png

Oh hey, it's Pascal's map! This is one of my favorites in FE7, but of course it's ruined here.

zjaYzt9.pngT5mXkc8.png

*dudes deploy everywhere*

Also, I know I said no more Fog of War chapters, but I forgot about this one in my considerations. Sorry.

RbU9QBP.png

Iris: Yes. We Dragons have done our best to live in peace these past 400 years. But today, that peace is broken.

Donovan: What is the Dragon army like?

Iris: It is separated by gender. Our population has more females than males, so we have two armies. The male army is likely guarding Gill and Urien(note: Text skip here, but I caught the dialogue).

Donovan: So we will be mostly fighting women until we reach the shrine.

Iris: Correct. They may not be as strong as the men, but they are just as adept in criticals.

Eat your heart out, feminists.

(I'd also like to note this is inaccurate in gameplay)

uY7PfMm.png

Chill: With this fog here to help us, perhaps they will not be so difficult to defeat.

Chill is...Isadora? What?

END DIALOGUE

fjBFurW.png

Whatever. Time to get to fighting!

0dzHUZT.png

13 units. Not a TON, but enough of us have hit the level cap that it's not that annoying. For this level, I'd suggest fliers and some hilariously OP support convos. Oh, and some bishops.

I've waited TOO LONG to do this...

STATBOOSTERS!!!

GNy7Aiy.png

First, let's make Iris more awesome.

qjc4qR3.png

It doesn't do that much but

WtPNzBf.png

ALLMAXED UNIT OHHHH

EEvBhSk.png

Perfect! Let's get him to those thrones faster!

Wl6xt71.png

I decided Iris just wasn't good enough.

UzXfit0.pnggSISR8y.png

Some more miscellaneous stuff. Sigh, sometimes I wish Chaos Mode statbooster buffs were the norm...

ZwAa2iE.png

Also, I throw Janet a bone to help her survivability, because she needs it.

lOgafLV.pngx1ZZbOK.png

Here's our formation, and here's what little we CAN see at the start.

GAJVQQX.pngHmyiz0z.png

Level 18 mooks now. No, this doesn't mean they'll get murdered any less horribly.

However, they do all have +20 crit, which makes this fight kinda BS. But whatever, supports give tons of crit evade so

XyaBmqU.png

Chill: If this battle gets to hectic, retreat. Go back to your father and tell him of my defeat.

Guy(?): Mother! Do you honestly think you will lose? Even when you wield the emblem axe?

Chill: My son, no one is invincible. Even if Gill gained Pyron’s power, he too would die someday.

Guy(?): Very well. I will retreat when things get take a turn for the worse.

75upMvG.png

Nothing to say really about the conversation(no, he's not recruitable). However, Merlinus spawns over here...and I just KNOW a flier will kill him right off the bat! And then we won't be able to go shopping!

You know what, I'm tired of just letting the guy die! Maybe just once I'll make an active effort to save him!

LW47CJR.png

Stay there, where we can keep track of you!

ek0Qg4b.png

Larry moves up and sees some stuff.

You know, after the cluster**** that was the last two chapters, this is really kinda disappointing.

lfjJb6X.png

"Excuse me Ms. Peg! You appear to be in threat range to our valuable supplies! I'm afraid we'll have to ask you to leave!"

jHGABbB.png

"No? TOO BAD! RESTRICTED AIRSPACE NOW!"

RITs6XQ.png

Half-perfect level...

DbAwN1W.png

Dangit, I thought Craft could cross lake tiles!

4DqJTui.png

Annnd I miscalculated. Stupid fliers! STAY OUTTA MY AIRSPACE!

OqzhWO2.png

Murdeeer!

Oi2l7KC.png

Oh, what?

Well, I guess there's nothing we can do to save it..

But wait...hey! I wanted to stop just taking this hack's BS, right? What if there IS a way to save it?

aKCR5V2.png

I restart the chapter, and use Larry to give Donovan a warp point...

3FJ5kPz.png

Which reveals some, erm, odd enemy positions. Yes, that hero is on top of a valkyrie. Note the one in the mountains as well. Stupid mountain valkyrie. Probably a bandit valkyrie. It was HER who destroyed the village, I bet.

Anyway, he can't get to the village like that, so...

W1LoCxq.png

You can't warp to tiles you can't see, so Star has to reveal an alternate route.

eH72Uce.png

Come on, let's see what's in here!

lUdvLg0.png

Wha-NUREY?

8e2TrnB.png9F3HkI2.png

Nurey: Courtesy of Page, Kaleb, Nigel, and Aurora of course!

Uh, okay...let's see what we get!

yXso4eB.pngMpAytv0.pngnj2Iw5j.png1NF1TNH.pngEjh0CW7.png

WHAT?

WHAAATT?!?

You put some of the best legendaries in the game in a random village that you NEED WARP TO SAVE? What?

I wasn't planning that to be permanent, but now I'm totally making me saving the village to become canon!

JQg2vpD.png

This time, I warp up Iris as well, to keep Donovan company.

EvBfv4I.png

GET IN THE CONVOY, YOU WONDERFUL THINGS

6dcvPAQ.png

And then I have to restart again because I need to drag Kat along for something.

Z3oRfAX.png

I get a picture of an animation where crit goes above 100! Yay!

S5A3WDF.png

These guys are gonna hold out at the village, and then maybe go for the throne above them.

EnCThIY.png

Level re-get!

Hn3PnzM.png

Well, he can't cap skill anymore...

WV9g2Yv.png

Oh hey! There's Chill! Whaddaya know?

mDOmg1I.pngG0B7371.png

An allmaxed paladin with -- HP? Pffft, not an issue!

rUujCKg.png

The emblem axe initially seems better than the other emblem weapons, but then you realize that it has 1 range. Regardless, it can and will hit HARD if it hits you. And it will. Hit you.

tcvnYU4.png

Donovan's gaining XP, and getting better.

jOstH9c.png

Almost to the level cap...

9cZDo7M.png

I had to do it a bit late this time. Also, it turns out there was nothing really down there, so I actually put him in MORE danger by doing this. Ah well.

NOu6zX3.png

Chill comes, and takes 40 of Larry's HP!

pjjZS8L.png

And Larry repays it x2.5. WITH SILENCER. EAT IT, LOSER!

oEyPTg6.png

And now we fight her son, who is, uh... uhhh...

u1B6UCS.pngC5QonaU.png

SO THREATENING

lZT7JJL.pngBJ8sEaJ.pngPgYsa5A.png

Bye! Totally like your sprite, though. Although Blademaster didn't exactly make it...

d9YJZ4w.pngGtj75Us.png

This wasn't inevitable or anything.

jkucF4r.png

I have Donovan scout down here and find...nothing. Huh.

jcrM2ov.png

SO SCARED

j127KsG.png

You get stuff for waiting on some of the fortresses(even if there's just one, specifically, that you're trying to sieze), so we wait on this one and get...

Nothing. Because that's actually the one Donovan is supposed to seize. Yeah.

To be continued shortly...

I'm gonna make a big update push and try to at least beat the final boss by the end of this weekend! After this chapter, we have no more than 3 chapters remaining, and two will only take one update!

Corrupt Theocracy: Episode 29: Chapter 28: Part 2: Finishing Up, Also, Legendaries

Y0reXjP.png

Okay, let's try waiting on this fort! I'm serious, there wasn't even an enemy guarding it. How odd.

C2K7Pkz.png

Oh?

vmHM0a2.png

OH YES! IT'S BARRY! FROM PART 1! Remember, that totally awesome fighter dude?

CrQEdoP.pngK1ctK1K.pnge8mmAVA.png

Here he comes! He's gonna try and help you with any remaining enemies, although he MIGHT end up in trouble if you didn't kill all the enemies in that area like I did.

KQo0O33.pngcUrSkfP.pngFeR5r2R.png

So, Barry apparently got RNG screwed on his levels, even if he's still a powerful warrior. Unfortunately, Craft is way better so we're not using him.

QXrvTHy.pngBdfiayY.png

This fort has a generic guarding it. She's extra strong, although that might just be because she's a high-level version of the DEF!Mages from so long ago.

jrpxN4M.png

There shouldn't be anything here but I'm gonna do it anyway.

OqaPPdk.png

Oh, what? There is something!

wofrV1x.pngIFPjjZZ.png

So, I guess Blademaster feels the need to compensate his players for dealing with all this!

gSOyO72.pngEEnQkUL.png

Oh, nice! It's that one +10 Hit/Avo scroll! Not sure if Blademaster did anything to it, and those stats are a drop in the bucket at this point, but I'll take it!

jxaqDto.png

AND THEN TROLLREINFORCEMENTS

znfwCG7.png

Before they move, this lady acts, and Donovan counter-kills he-

7D8NjJS.png

Uh, what?

,,,Why did the hack just go into blackscreen mode because I killed a generic?

Okay, let's try again, or maybe reset t-

5CaOTlQ.png

We have a problem.

mObqM4R.png

What if we killed her on player phase?

YDGxJEA.png

It worked! We're good!

at3QRUq.png

Uh huh...

kfOKOw1.png

OH DANGIT! What could be worse than sleep staves?

alxwsws.png

BS siege tomes, apparently! *shakes fist*

jb91bHN.png

LET'S SEE YOU KILL MERLINUS LIKE THIS! HUH? HUH?

vbQqmsY.png

Okay, let's try waiting on this castle.

TaHdy70.png

Sage dude: As thanks, I will help you take down Dragon. ? Who am I? …Just a remnant of Mage…

ZCymcmx.png

And then he walks right onto the village. Okay.

You might remember Kage from some dialogue a long, long time ago. I don't think his role was ever really mentioned.

zSeo2Hl.pngxjuLoDC.pngdIA2FAJ.png

I didn't get this guy on my first run, which is why I said we only got one druid. I was wrong. This guy is the only other one available, and he's not that bad, but the only thing I'm interested in at this point are units who have at least 4 stats capped.

PIpyklz.png

Better level re-get!

PAvelng.png

Final support!

Iris: Donovan… Did you know that Dragons have the power to sense the life of other Dragon’s around them?

Donovan: I think I once heard something like that before.

Iris: …We Dragons can even sense the unborn life of our fellow Dragons…

So, pregnancy-sensing powers? But why would you bring- oh... right.

Donovan: …

Iris: Right now, I’m sure Janet knows as well.

Donovan: …I’m sorry Iris…

Iris: Please, don’t be. I’m happy as well. Just promise me that you will do the same with me someday.Wa

Wait, so Janet is the pregnant one, and uh, uh...I just...

Donovan: Iris…

I DON'T UNDERSTAND! COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE ANY MORE STUPID?

GFD8Uav.png

I'm sure you all just can't WAIT for me to start doing the support logs.

x85uWco.pngYVMBaVa.pngPXOrA9O.pngrxEo8nq.pngF0IfPWR.pngKVWGMmp.pngXjI3DiW.pngxyZT9zM.png

Bishop problems happen for a little while. At one point I accidentally let 2 spawn, but luckily they went after Barry instead of Merlinus. Maybe Donovan was blocking them?

FhCsZm8.png

Oh, and I find an enemy hiding down here. She dies.

nEnbmWV.png

Donovan gets some stats helping clean up.

joAkNQ4.png7ONmsLf.pngZKo7AKz.png

Well okay, so this armory has some pretty good weapons, but nothing too-wait, is that a regal blade?

pET5tOf.png

WELL! Wouldn't you know it, the armory has a full selection of all the legendaries we missed last chapter! And they're not even that pricey, not that it would matter if they were what with our bank account!

I pick up LOTS. All that work to make sure every weapon type is represented at last pays off, because I get to use this stuff!

4Qpa5W7.png

I guess they can't talk while one is asleep...

cNkhWYm.png50OIWSz.pngziO4wnU.png

The shop contains largely similar wares, with the standard legendaries for all tome types. And Fortify staves, which I gladly take some of.

W6EkP27.png

Did you know Fimbulvetr was actually a legendary? Neither did I.

7r7Jokg.pngLZzhKiB.png

Gespenst so bad, need buff

AqEUvUv.pngipuur6E.png

Eventually, we can talk!

Kat: Father! You are alright!

Barry: Kat my daughter… I could say the same to you. I have already lost enough family for one life time. I would not like to lose anymore.

Kat: Don’t worry father! I’m your daughter! It’s in my blood to be as invincible as you!

Hey, it's accurate in gameplay!

Barry: That’s my girl! Now let’s show these punks whose boss!

v7z1LQp.pngpFgB08H.png

That's everything I want to get out of this chapter, so let's move on!

FrBm6UL.png

Oh, who are these people?

Fa(?): Sister! I’m so happy to see you again!

Iris: Astra! Lily! You’re both alright!

Janet: It is good to see you both again!

Astra: Yes, it has indeed been a long time since we all last spoke. But right now, we have a pressing issue to attend too! My brother has been taken away by Urien!

Astra: That means that Gill will likely start the ritual soon…we must hurry!

They never mentioned a ritual...

VoBEvhh.png

Iforgothisname: Yes… my mother has been bested in combat.

Dude who killed Raptor: Gouki. Go to your father.

Gouki: Yes, Uncle Urien.

FBIfOL3.png

First Chill, now Freeze? What?

BAnFQ9d.png

Is...is that portrait from FE4? Or is it FE6?

Urien: The enemy will be here soon. Prepare your troops for battle.

Freeze: Sir!

DhWUuwy.png

Oh, another "different" Tethys sprite! Were there two beta sprites? Because I seriously doubt that's the normal one.

Urien: Absolutely not! As the last queen of Dragon, it is your duty to serve the King, Joanne!

Joanne: Oh booooo…..

CkBku4I.png

Urien: kill you and that halfbreed child!

lds6wdg.png

And on that positive note, we're ready to enter the third-to-last chapter!

NEXT TIME: We encounter one of the worst glitches yet(not QUITE as bad as Donovan's promotion, but still...). Also, we switch from turtling to LTC because we WANT to clear things quickly!

Blue-haired lady-thing is a boss from FE6 (Ilia route, to be specific).

EDIT: Ninja'd. . .but I'll leave this post anyway.

Edited by eclipse

That's not Beta Tethys, that's regular Tethys.

Dangit, it's been too long since I've played FE8!

you certainly get waaay too many people in this hack. . .

also i up vote alternative narshen for best npc also

Yeah...hah, you have no idea how fitting that comment will become...

That's Sigune from the Ilia route in FE6.

Ah, okay. For some reason I was thinking of that one peg sister enemy trio in FE4.

Corrupt Theocracy: Episode 30: Chapter 29: Totally Not BS or Anything

Vgv3YNH.pngFv3UnuV.png

Proper fade-in?

FZvnZDr.png

Oh, you guys again! Come to think of it, it has been a while...

Jake: But it’s not like it really helps or anything right?

I think they know how much they matter.

Anna: Well, this is the last narration of the hack. And to celebrate, me and Jake decided to appear together even though we said we wouldn’t for the rest of the hack way back in the prologue!

Remember when I said they were lying back in like, the first update? THIS PROVES ME RIGHT!

Jake: Well, here we go! At last! The group has reached Pyron’s shrine!

Anna: The group must battle it’s way through the outer defense to reach the landing to the stairs(note: Text skips here!) to the main alter where Gill awaits…

Jake: Will they suceed?

Yeah, of course! I mean, duh!

HHCPXay.png

Believe it or not, we walk/appear onscreen BEFORE the enemies spam deploy everywhere! That's new!

And no, I don't know why the shaman and fighter are there.

EOUgxHg.png

Astra: I am a descendant of Brammimond, sister of Nova, and Iris’s loyal maid. My name is Astra.

Lily: Oh! Oh! And I am Lily, Iris’s younger sister!

Iris: They will be traveling with us for the rest of our journey. Is that alright?

No, they won't be fighting. Sorry, Fa lovers.

Astra: Sure, I have no problem with it. But who are we up against now?

Wha-we weren't asking you! ...Whatever.

Iris: Freeze. She is Urien’s body guard. She is a very swift Falco Knight.

A swift Falco Knight? OH NO! HOW COULD WE EVER BEAT THIS BOSS?

Donovan: I see. Our bowmen can make quick work of her then.

She actually has a Delphi Shield.

PqpICnk.png

It's Limstella's map, in case you didn't realize.

Mh0zqXT.png

Freeze: out now so they don’t reach King Gill or Master Urien!

0uGnnzW.png5w2mWpZ.png

And NOW they spam deploy everywhere. Okay.

END DIALOGUE

1I2Kw2K.png

Okay, here we go!

Y6inzL1.pngtcl3vNm.png

16 units is plenty, here's the team!

However, I decide to scroll down, and...notice...something.

DIPdfoE.png

Barry and Kage are there, but the ones directly above them are...Eli and Yang. However...that isn't correct. Like, at all. Where did Shark and Kerry go? Cyrus? Gan? Flo? ANYONE?

That's right. They are GONE! They disappeared into THIN AIR!

Now, I'm not ENTIRELY sure why this happened. However, I have a theory:

To put it simply, the unit list got TOO LONG, and so the game had to, ah, dump some data to make up for it. However, you may wonder exactly how that could happen! After all, didn't Jake say in a village that there were 47 characters in this hack? In normal FE, there's around 42(didn't do an exact count, but you can have a max of lower forties in your roster at a time, at most).Well, you see...Blademaster miscounted. Rather badly, in fact. There are actually FIFTY-TWO recruitable characters in the hack. And that's NOT counting the ones who will join us in the final battle! However, remember, we did miss two characters, and there are still two who haven't joined us yet(again, not counting the ones who appear in the final battle), so that brings us down to 48. That's not that bad, right? However, there's ANOTHER thing Blademaster forgot! The characters way, way back from PART 1, who are STILL AROUND! That brings us to a whopping SIXTY SEVEN characters(sixty-three of which are-or were-in our party at this moment)!

NO WONDER the prep screen exploded! And it isn't just disappearances too! Those who were spared, but were still close to the bottom, had some...minor alterations...Kage and Barry are fine, but the rest...

w0CfGlw.pngZqAXdJN.png

...Yeah. It's not just two, but the phenomenon continues a good seven-eight units up the list. Don't worry, it doesn't affect our main party in any way.

Anyways, the glitch has semi-terrifying implications for character endings(we'll probably miss quite a few) and possibly the support logs as well? We might not be able to see them all!

Anyways, let's start the chapter. I'll talk about the map and deployment spots in a moment.

fov5tMV.png

Janet: something?

Donovan: Sure, what’s up? You sound nervous. Are you alright?

Janet: Remember how we were together that one night about three months ago while we were in Merc?

Didn't he already discuss this with Iris? But wait, I thought three months was the point when pregnancy started to get pretty visible?

Donovan: That night we were playing cards? How could I ever forget…

Wait, what?

Janet: …I’m so glad that you remembered… I just wanted to say thank you. My wish came true. With this, I will feel even closer to my mother…

This conversation keeps switching between ambiguous and not-so-ambiguous! WHAT HAPPENED?

Donovan: Are you sure that’s what you really want? I could help you if you’d like…

Janet: No, it’s alright. Iris needs you more than I do. You’ve been her pillar of strength this entire trip… I am stronger, like my mother. And our child will only make me be even stronger!

Donovan: Janet…

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Actually, whatever. Let's just get to murder.

iTHjKrV.pngaFeyAk8.png

jtJ2vaK.pngOPMY5un.png

BENxjK0.png3XiqaKJ.png

Another bad attempt at a pseudo-map thingy! I wish the maps lined up better for this sort of thing.

So, anyways, there aren't THAT many enemies around. Really, this is another "long trek to the throne" chapter.

mM5cv0Q.pngXaipvgN.png

A pegasus knight! WHO ISN'T EVEN ALLMAXED! WITH A PSEUDO-LEGENDARY FOR A WEAPON! HOW THREATENING!

This might have been an interesting boss if Blademaster made her violate her speed cap. But, he didn't.

lIh1sbU.pngHKPpZve.png

The game is throwing out level 20 mooks now. The magic ones are more threatening than the physical ones, of course. And no, they aren't hard to defeat. Seriously, don't worry about me. I haven't had a unit die on me for quite a while now.

sMixJKt.png

After the first turn, the group divisions should be obvious. Lila is heading with the middle group.

yiCAlq9.png

He will kill ALL the pegs!

mjjlrTJ.png

And gain ALL the levels!

ixNj0gW.png

I don't get it, you can't even destroy the village! Why are you clustering around it?

F25H4l4.png5yjSFrS.png

Last level! I think it's safe to say that he's a prettygoodunittm

Rku7l81.png

This is what the combat stats tend to look like for me, high-level enemies or not. That is, as long as I keep the support partners together...

r1vmVhI.png

Which I fail to do with Sal, and she ends up almost dying.

46tjYmD.png

The bottom group is running into trouble, and they have no healers with them...but I'm sure they'll be fine!

dN6q5pB.png

We're moving forward. There isn't that much to threaten us, honestly.

z1d9N6I.pngSctTod8.png

Iris finishes with a perfect level, cementing her status as being better than Sal.

lIyLpNu.png

See? Told you they'd be fine!

qnjZV0j.pngZFhGOil.png

Oh, uh, hey there Renault.

Renault: Here, try using her weapon against her.

aKiE3jc.png

Gee, thanks...it's not like the game already gave me 4 of these and the opportunity to buy them in shops.

HWgSQuW.png

Yeah, I'm visiting them all at the same time.

NnupeaS.png

Dude: not seem to be the case anymore. Ha….. Here. Take this robe and go.

UDl0Fgo.png

You know, these guys are awfully eager to help us! Regardless, we didn't have a chance to stock up on statboosters, so I'll take it!

6O0wAmk.pngwL6aUJk.png7Pm99iD.pngBVABHvD.png

No complaints from me! However, that's the last loot we'll be getting, for like, ever. And ever. No, really.

2OM5Gkm.png

Suddenly, reinforcements come from ALL the forts!

No, really. There were TOO MANY to screenshot, but basically every fort on the map spawned something. Yep.

Xo3yyZW.pngSSA1R1h.png

The sorcerors team up with the bishops to murder poor Lila!

ep3XcjT.png

Yes, I agree!

2Lg7KGr.png

JUST LIKE JORIN IN FIRE MUMBLEM

Seriously, I really think every hacker has secretly played this and used stuff from it.

wrqwtRn.png

Anyways, to ensure her survival, I'm bringing her closer to the reinforcements!

Also, I'd like to note that if you move too quickly here, the bishops head after MERLINUS instead.

V6KTAqy.png

Oh, and I found out why they hurt her so bad! Stay with your support partners, kids!

2um8I4s.pngEdtHqbu.png

I warp Iris and Donovan straight to the throne island! As a TEAM! It's up to them now!

SETaBkb.png

Another wave! Also, some of them don't even bother spawning on the forts, like that sorceress in the middle there! Wow! What good game design!

fk1whNS.png7Cv2enb.png

Mary grabs Larry with intent to carry him over to the secret shop area, but the heroess stands in the way!

bMkAMRy.png

SO...THREATENING...

heoTZzE.png

Such a showman, Donovan!

kAUSjie.png

They're, uh, coming from there too.

cFypoyo.png

And DEAD!

mqhQwdA.png

Defense!

Qj4xcGY.png

Almost got him there... I hope the shop has statboosters...

3qdqFav.png

In the meantime, it's time to kill!

QryMDiL.png

A fourth wave of this nonsense! I bet it goes on for like 1000 waves.

S1GC2IN.png

Another turn...

Myz5RkS.png

More reinforcements!

rXnf9Vh.png

Oh, hello, you just walked onscreen.

RYHMqX6.png

Karlo: to find peace. And yet there is still battle here. Where will I ever find peace…

Oh snap! It's Karlo! From Part 1, remember? That crazy powerful guy who owned the last boss? And it seems he had some character development similar to Karel!

doum2RA.png

Kat can recruit him, because Kat can recruit everyone!

Kat: Uncle Carlo! We’ve found you!

Karlo: kat? What are you doing here?

Kat: Uncle, please! We need your help! You are the holder of the Dragon’s Bane yes?

Karlo: So you met Alester…

Kat: Yes! Please Uncle! We need your help!

Karlo: Very well. I will help out.

Kat: Yes! Now everyone will get to see the true power of the Sword Saint!

F252FpU.png

Karlo: in this age?

Rm50byj.pngf8y3KmQ.pngbxMalus.png

Karlo is still as awesome as he was back then. Of course, the enemies have grown more awesome to match. And we have Kat, who is even more awesome than he is. However, he does come carrying an awesome sword:

cJn2nDL.png

Remember when I said it wasn't in the game? I was wrong. Sorry!

Anyways, the Dragonbane is basically on par with the emblem weapons, except WE get to use it this time!

You know, the Dragonbane is supposed to only be wieldable by a select few people. So surely, it wouldn't be usable if I just handed it to some random-

GrtcHBO.png

WELP

kZxVL0H.png

WHAT COULD IT BE

6shMO9z.png

There's a Luce offscreen, but...that's...that's it? For the final secret shop, you give me an inventory WORSE than if the REGULAR shops I got last chapter? AND NO STATBOOSTERS? DANGIT!

Ah well...

Now, all our units are in different situations. I'd like to point them out.

IYqTdes.png

Lila is locked in an eternal struggle with that bishop, knowing that she risks death if she steps off the fort.

DuQxPDa.pngiKroaCt.png

Craft, Sandy, and Star are defending the bridge against waves of sorcerors, as are Mandrake and Sophie.

TyNZqlZ.png

Elliot and Kaze are standing on forts, in no danger, but they know that if they step off they WILL be in danger.

bwWhhAl.png

But none of it matters, thanks to Donovan's situation!

ZlCA0Vv.png

Astra: Father! What are you doing here?

Renault(?): I’m here to help the princess end the war. Is that alright?

Iris: Of course! I would be very pleased to have you join us Lord Regal!

This guy is the second character I talked about earlier. He'll join us next chapter.

9lcTe82.png

Urien: Guess it’s up to me now. Either I defeat them or they reach my brother… Hmph! I am one of the last two remaining people who can wield a Dragon's power! Although that child has more dragon power than I do… I am still powerfull enough!

YOU JUST YOU WEREN'T POWERFUL ENOUGH WHAT DO YOU EVEN Guh, I don't care anymore!

s9bSFov.png

Next time, we fight one of the main villains of the game!

Next time, we have to fight a minor annoyance!