GAYS/BISEXUALS CAN DONATE BLOOD

Roxas

what makes me think it's fucked up is that you can easily fuck a woman in any orafice and they won't bat an eyelid, butt fuck a man in the ass? you'd better have not done that for a whole year!

mfw Italy is way, way more on the progressive side of the issue

(Sorry, Italians, I don't actually know enough about you guys' politics to judge and should probably shut up, I just heard this one time that gender equality is stunningly bad in Italy)

You can't fuck just any woman. There's a year long ban from donating blood after fucking a prostitute. As far as i'm aware the FDA assumes that almost all sexual relationships are long term and stable or at least between people who are tested for STD's.

so they're treating gay sex like prostitution, because only people who get paid sleep around, right?

Considering I had a friend nearly die donating blood I would hesitate even if I was 100% straight.

Wait it didn't apply to Lesbians/bisexual females lmao.

How silly

Edited by Glaceon Prince

so they're treating gay sex like prostitution, because only people who get paid sleep around, right?

Maybe because they're the only ones they think they can safely assume "sleep around," because otherwise it's basically just everybody else in the world they need to make that assumption on?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Maybe because they're the only ones they think they can safely assume "sleep around," because otherwise it's basically just everybody else in the world they need to make that assumption on?

yeah, but nothing's stopping other people from doing the same thing for free

while it's not that common for someone to find a new fuck buddy every other week, it does happen. i'd assume it happens nearly as much as a person is getting paid for their sexual services

yeah, but nothing's stopping other people from doing the same thing for free

while it's not that common for someone to find a new fuck buddy every other week, it does happen. i'd assume it happens nearly as much as a person is getting paid for their sexual services

I never said it didn't ;o

I never said it didn't ;o

your sentence has too many theys and thems, i had to read it several times just to get a jist of what you were trying to say

looks like i'm retarded

your sentence has too many theys and thems, i had to read it several times just to get a jist of what you were trying to say

looks like i'm retarded

Are you trying to say that my wording is the problem or your reading is the problem because it looks like you're trying to say both but I'm not sure you think it's both xb

or maybe it looks like you're saying one or the other idk what I was thinking

Edited by Freohr Datia

You can't fuck just any woman. There's a year long ban from donating blood after fucking a prostitute. As far as i'm aware the FDA assumes that almost all sexual relationships are long term and stable or at least between people who are tested for STD's.

i dont know about the prostitute part but ive been donating blood since i was 16 until i started going on out of country vacations. there is a year long period after you return from many different places outside of the US until you can resume donating blood. i havent been able to donate since my first vacation to the dominican republic