Merry Christmas to All! / What Did You Get?

Jyosua

Hey guys. Just wishing you all a Merry Christmas, assuming you celebrate it.

Feel free to post pictures of your loot here, lol. I'm too lazy to take pictures right now, but my gifts were: a hardcover bound collection of 4 Jules Verne novels, a Mew shirt, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Smash Bros 3DS, a Wii U Pro Controller, a Blue DualShock 4, and some T-shirts for working out. What did you get?

I got some $50 dollar headphones that came with earbuds.I also got a $40 dollar popcorn air-popper and $35-$40 dollar breakfast sandwich maker.My brother got a $40-$60 dollar coffee machine. They all came from my parents.They must be broke or something.

The things really I wanted,a WiiU and Pokemon Omega Ruby,I did not get.I decided to buy a WiiU tomorrow,though,if Walmart has any Mario Kart 8 or WindWaker HD ones by the time I get there.

Edited by ShadowShine

Merry Christmas~!

Presents were a bit lean this year since expenses are so high for my family ATM, but I splurged some money on a new 3DS XL for myself (RIP FE 3DS, I'll keep you forever even if can't use you again), and I got very generous gifts of nice bath products (that'd I never buy on my own, so someone's looking out for me at least), a phone case for my new Galaxy S5 I got during Black Friday, and a new wallet (which I've needed for a long while).

Pretty happy overall (especially since I got a Wii U last year and don't have to be getting it only now for all the new snazzy games coming out for it recently and in the furture).

Oh, and I gave my little bro a Villager Amiibo; I'm so glad I happened to buy it a few weeks ago when I did, since I had no idea how rare they would be now.

Edited by Silver Lightning

man, mod v. admin yo: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=51170

i guess the christmas/holiday cheer is too much to keep in one board! anyway, i'll just quote what i said previously:

not quite christmas yet, but w/e merry christmas and happy holidays everyone!

i got this and this from my secret santa (school) and reddit secret santa respectively.

i gave this in the reddit secret santa. and i got this for my roommate.

and the rosette neb. is a poster haha. :)

Merry Christmas Jyo!

I got a $100 check, a $25 Applebees gift card, a $25 Walmart gift card, some boxer briefs, some Werther's Original candy, and a portable car battery jump starter.

I gave a 2DS and some games to my sister.

I probably got out with over $250/300 in gift cards/cash and some other stuff. I need to figure out what to get with it.

Merry Christmas back.

Gave some other stuff to people in my family.

Edited by Craptain Falchion

MAN COME ON JYO i already made a thread for this and even stickied it :((

I didn't see it when I looked, lmao. Oh well. GENERAL FORUM IS BETTER ANYHOW!

Clothes, chocolate and some money.

Unfortunately, my country doesn't celebrate Christmas so I didn't receive anything. Sometimes, I get kind of jealous when I see all the good stuff other people are getting. ;_;

tumblr_n41izkJsKG1tpfpcvo1_250.gif

Edited by Ethlyn

• 4 weeks later...