QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing Pluto and finally graduating.

And hopefully China again and taking a bus across the Confederation Bridge to P.E.I!

transferring to university at long last

finally doing actual programming again after like, a hella long drought (related to the above)

also like

playing more smash with my friends

getting better at smash

etc

I dunno, just having a wicked rad year, man.

my answer is your answer

Q428: Is there a particular actor you'll watch almost anything for?

Like just because they're in a movie, it's on your radar

Example and prediction: "who cares about the movie's synopsis it has karl urban in it so it's in my netflix queue" -- Integrity 2015

Edited by Specta

"who cares about the movie's synopsis it has karl urban in it so it's in my netflix queue" -- Integrity 2015

besides that even if karl urban is my #1 forever: anne hathaway, tahmoh penikett, mark wahlberg

E: forget taking a bullet, I watched Paul for Simon Pegg (and Nick Frost)

New Years: through some extremely unexpected mercies of the system and my awesome Latin professor, I'm both finally off academic restriction and ended up with a 4.0! Time to schedule like twenty CLEP tests on a single day (because I have no idea how else to stand out at this point)

Also I might finally be past the "big kid LEGOs" stage of putting my new computer together. Might actually get that done

Also also, as ever,

PEACE AND HAPPINESS

TILL ALL ARE ONE

less people dying for heartbreaking reasons

Hopefully to deal w/ my issues

Edited by Rehab

I'll be honest I haven't gotten many opportunities to watch movies, being unable to afford many

So I'm not familiar enough with any actor to say that I'll watch a movie for them ;u;

No one I'd actually do that for, weirdly enough. I may consider giving it a try, but yeah.

My answer is probably Arnold, anyway. And Vincent Price were he still alive. I'm way more like this with voice actors than actors.