QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

as promised, today's question has been brought to you by serenesforest.net member Draco

Q463: What's your favorite confection?

Candy or baked goods, have ats

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have an exact favourite, but I tend to really love chocolate pies because I love chocolate and I love pies so I love the combination~ Chocolate cakes tend to get too sweet for me because cake frosting/icing tends to be too sweet for meeeeee so pie with its more muted crust flavour+some sweet chocolate comes to a great balance for me~

I really love this recipe for triple chocolate cookies I bake sometimes. I also really liked these cream cheese brownies I haven't had in forever from a bakery in a neighboring town. Finally, I recently tried some dumplings which used pumpkin in the outer layer and black sesame for the filling inside.

Almost anything sweet. I'm absolutely in love with cookies and I do love brownies as well.

I've had pumpkin pie a few times and it was better than I thought it'd be, I actually did like it a lot. Then there was this Oreo pie omg it was basically the greatest.

Ice cream cakes too. I've only had 2 in my whole life but they were both fantastic.

Reese's is also my favorite candy, if that counts.

And for chips, I'll eat almost any flavor. I do enjoy jalapeno, dill pickle, and salt/pepper though.

ALSO thanks for using my question Specta!

Edited by Draco

In general as a type of confection, custard tart.

However, there are specific cakes (mango mousse cake or green tea mousse cake made by chinese bakeries, I usually do Fei Da) that go higher on that list.

I feel American bakeries make their confections a bit too sweet in most cases for my tastes, which is fine if you're really into sweets, but I prefer my sweets lighter and Chinese bakeries appeal to my personal tastes more.

Edited by Thor Odinson