QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Bowie in Labyrinth. You know...he really taught an entire generation of young females all about umm certain feels. :Y

Jonathan Knight from the New Kids On The Block. Irony ensues when he came out of the closet and i was like "loool welp."

Chris Cornell of Soundgarden. Hubba hubba!

Person i knew? This one kid in my 4th grade class named Elliot. Cuz he was awesome.

David Bowie in Labyrinth. You know...he really taught an entire generation of young females all about umm certain feels. :Y

females?

I had my fair share. Probably most notable was this girl I was friends with in 2nd Grade. We were pretty good friends and stuff but I had a pretty big crush on her. I've always been super shy, though, so I never really admitted it. I felt kinda bad that I never did when she moved away on the last day.

Alec Su is an actor who plays the prince in My Fair Princess (anyone who grew up in China during the 90s or grew up with Chinese parents who watch Chinese shows in the 90s should know this show; it's the biggest thing--like I watched it religiously and then I came to America and literally all of my ABC friends also have watched it religiously) and also as the protag of my first and favorite wuxia in 2003.

I guess it's less of a crush and more just I thought he was cute and would watch basically anything he's in.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I had a few crushes when I was really young. The first one was a bit of a typical kindergarten relationship but then she moved elsewhere. The other two that happened at that young age I didn't really follow up on.

Edited by Interest

I had my fair share. Probably most notable was this girl I was friends with in 2nd Grade. We were pretty good friends and stuff but I had a pretty big crush on her. I've always been super shy, though, so I never really admitted it. I felt kinda bad that I never did when she moved away on the last day.

Dracobro you're still in your childhood so you could tell us your current crush and it would still count :P:

when does childhood end? 13?

i had a few. there's kyana, brenda, my daycare lady ms. suzie, kat dennings (40 yr-old virgin), eliza dushku (bring it on), the rest of the female cast from bring it on, sarah jessica parker, thora birch, vinessa shaw (all from hocus pocus), and christina ricci from casper.

that come to mind.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Dracobro you're still in your childhood so you could tell us your current crush and it would still count :P:

Oh well in that case.

I don't have any at my current school (moved here at the beginning of this year), but at my old school, I liked this short girl with glasses. She wasn't great with, like, Language Arts or anything involving computers, so I got to help out with that, which was nice.

Otherwise, there's really nothing.

Amy Jo Johnson, aka the Pink Power Ranger.Quite a few of the boys my age at the time had a crush on her.

Yoooooo.

.... Yooooooooooo. That takes me back, and I'm still young! She was so purdy.

Amy Jo Johnson, aka the Pink Power Ranger.

Quite a few of the boys my age at the time had a crush on her.

Damn, I can't even remember what the power rangers looked like, not counting when they were suited up!

Then again, I can't really recall what any of my crushes looked like very well. Like, I think two of them had red hair? And one was kinda short and slim?