QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Wait... Terry Pratchett died? Damn...

Oh, Brian Jacques dying legit made me sad, along with Phillip Seymour Hoffman... Loved his books, loved his acting. The world is a little darker without some of these cool people brightening it up. ;_;

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anne McCaffrey's death made me really sad, even if she didn't reach celebrity status.

Why wasn't I informed of this!??

EDIT-No idea why but the first time I tried this post it deleted your name and just showed the quoted text.

Edited by Severlan

Why wasn't I informed of this!??

EDIT-No idea why but the first time I tried this post it deleted your name and just showed the quoted text.

It was in the Times...

I dunno, none of them, since I don't like celebrities.

Celebrities are people so they have feelings too :c

And as for me...

Anne McCaffrey's death made me really sad, even if she didn't reach celebrity status.

I was sad about Anne McCaffrey ;~;

I-I haven't gotten too familiar with the celebrities I've heard died except Robin Williams, but I hadn't known him super well so I-I only felt a little sad I guess ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm gonna count Dylan Tombides as a celebrity and say Dylan Tombides, largely out of hindsight for the circumstances. Such a fucking hero, playing professional football under fucking chemotherapy.

Edited by Parrhesia

steve irwin and heath ledger

Q502: Evil shapeshifters are becoming a problem. How do you prove to your loved ones that you're really you?

that sounds like exactly what your evil shapeshifter self would do to you to clean up any loose ends and simultaneously prove it's you

So there was this one time when I was really young when I was wearing a light blue fleece sweater that belonged to my mom, and I also had an eyepatch and a sword. My mom whispers to my sisters, "Hey, look, a gay pirate," but I guess I heard it and I was like "I'M NOT A PIWATE!!"

So I would be like "I'M NOT A PIWATE!" in a baby voice.

But if that wasn't enough, and I had to take it to drastic measures or something:

there was this other time when I was really young, when my sisters were ordering a pizza, and pepperoni was the only kind I'd eat. When it arrived and there was no pepperoni, I got all mad, took my pants off, and said "I WIGGOW MY WEINOW AT YOU!" while, um, doing the motions. They still never let me hear the end of this one, but it's funny, so I let it slide.

Who could possibly imitate the real Nightmare 100%? A copy is just a copy, after all...

Also penis.

Nightmarre could do it easily.

I was gonna make my answer "whip it out" or "put it in" but I didn't have the guts. But then again, maybe my inability to whip it out would make it easier to identify the real me.

Edited by Severlan