QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

So is this considered slightly different from the "favourite guilty pleasure" question from cici's?

Well idr my answer from even back then so let's see...

Probably the Eragon and Twilight books-not-movies (I guess I can't really list The Host because less popular books get less hate so I probably don't need to feel as guilty about it \o/)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this considered slightly different from the "favourite guilty pleasure" question from cici's?

in spirit, no, because when loki requested the original question from cici I decided to use it as an excuse to test qyatt's glorious #throwbackthursday idea

in practice, kinda, because I did change the wording just to make it more open for whatever you want to say - you may have picked up a new one since the original question that may not be your favorite, yeah?

I am not being saucy and trying to be like "but it's not TECHNICALLY the same question!!! :smug: " though~

in spirit, no, because when loki requested the original question from cici I decided to use it as an excuse to test qyatt's glorious #throwbackthursday idea

in practice, kinda, because I did change the wording just to make it more open for whatever you want to say - you may have picked up a new one since the original question that may not be your favorite, yeah?

I am not being saucy and trying to be like "but it's not TECHNICALLY the same question!!! :smug: " though~

Oh yeah so it is thursday~

Endless Ocean, I've never heard anyone ever talk about this game yet I've spent more time on it than I'd ever admit. EDIT: I was hyped for the sequel and it did not disappoint.

Pokemon Channel was one when I was a wee lad.

Jurassic Park 3

Old cheesy Lego PC games

And finally; walking outside and pretending I'm in actiony or adventurous scenarios

Edited by Knight

alternately i enjoyed rosario x vampire and am legitimately ashamed of that

The anime I definitely understand (that thing was a mess), but should I be ashamed if I enjoyed the manga?

Anyway, I don't think I have any. If I do, I'm not really remembering it atm.

Oh

I read most of the manga and watched some of the anime, but the manga seems way different

the manga's a lot more serious and doesn't have the pantyshots every 30 seconds, so I would assume it's nothing to be too ashamed of?