QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

8D and B)

I'm so cool

Q448: What is a guilty pleasure of yours?

And, if you do not feel guilty for your pleasures, how about saying something that seems like it could be considered a guilty pleasure

Shoutout to Loki Lozenges for question request

I better be Ricola lozenges.

The Super Mario Bros live action movie.

This is not guilty. This is love and life.

I dont have much, save for really bad paranormal shows and a growing fondness for Kim Kardashian. I like my celebs honest.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no true shame but i recognize that listening to justin timberlake is considered a shameful thing among my peers

christ you nerds

I have nothing that even could be guilty I embrace everything I like too hard

I guess if I have to do an alternative interpretation of guilty it'd be video games because my parents don't let me play so i have to be secretive about it

but like I'm really openly gamer to everyone else that isn't my parents so

Edited by Thor Odinson

also i mean seriously i have a hundred things i acknowledge are not good but i still enjoy them without shame, they are candidates for this question

Things I like are either fairly acknowledged as being of at least some quality or literally nobody in my peer group knows about it because it's not even in english

I mean i guess there /could/ be things I like that is considered guilty but I don't pay attention to what peers are judgmental of and I tend to do my own thing so I don't really pick up on shit like that? Or I'm just too shameless

Edited by Thor Odinson

Things I like are either fairly acknowledged as being of at least some quality or literally nobody in my peer group knows about it because it's not even in english

I mean i guess there /could/ be things I like that is considered guilty but I don't pay attention to what peers are judgmental of and I tend to do my own thing so I don't really pick up on shit like that? Or I'm just too shameless

SF tho...

I kid, you ppl know I kid...

Edited by Severlan

then why answer in the first place? the question was not, in fact, "do you have a guilty pleasure"

in fact i will now post a further guilty pleasure for each non-answer thus far so that it seems less like i'm just picking on you

I don't think I have any guilty pleasures.

super junior's hit song "oops!!" featuring f(x)

I don't have anything that I would deem a "guilty pleasure".

naruto fanfiction is like a drug for me

I'm not guilty about things I like

i still unironically enjoyed the seasons of my little pony that i watched