Fire Emblem 4 0% Growths LTC

MartyTheDemonSlayer

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's brilliant.

If there is one of thing I love about this map is how relatively tame the first 2 castles are and how chaotic the last 2 castles are in comparison. The showdown with Arvis is the highlight of this chapter for any play through and I'm hella excited for it.

Great as usual. I especialy liked how you rescued celice over the mountian to avoid all of the things that are theoreticaly suposed to be threats this chapter. Also, posted this in another thread, but, i'm not sure if you noticed it. A link to TASs of fe 3-5 (4 is a test run) can be found here:

http://tasvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=280990#280990

Sety is always useful no matter who fathers him. I think Marty said Levin!Sety would have actually been detrimental to this run.

Also rescuing Celice over the mountain was sneaky. I never thought of that. Then again with growths Celice is immortal so I never had to. I can't believe how quickly you're blazing through.

Yeah I meant detrimental in that he wouldn't save turns. Detrimental was probably too strong a word.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

A staves and up is truly a privilege. As imbalanced as FE4 is even they knew that A Staves Sety at base would be too much.

... Then they gave it to him in Thracia! :awesome:

Shanan MVP, please nerf. How long would it take to kill Alvis without him?

I find it funny that Shanan is almost one shotted twice by Alvis. Also the fact that Shanan has higher hit than Alvis. That's just how good the Balmung (and Forseti) is.

Edited by momogeek2141

Lol at Shanan just blasting through the 2nd strongest arena at base level. "Shanan is only good with Balmung." Ha.

I find it funny that Shanan is almost one shotted twice by Alvis. Also the fact that Shanan has higher hit than Alvis. That's just how good the Balmung (and Forseti) is.

Holsety has WTD against Falaflame so it would be very bad for Sety/Arthur, lol.

Seliph has 22 Atk to Alvis's 40 Def. Lol at Genealogy's minimum 1 damage mechanic. It's amazing that you managed to capture Shanan's kickass-ness with animations on and also get the kill with Seliph for poetic justice. What a way to end.

Ordering the top 10 units of gen 2 is gonna be so hard!

I'll bet Oifaye is at least 2nd place.

Lol at Shanan just blasting through the 2nd strongest arena at base level. "Shanan is only good with Balmung." Ha.

Holsety has WTD against Falaflame so it would be very bad for Sety/Arthur, lol.

Seliph has 22 Atk to Alvis's 40 Def. Lol at Genealogy's minimum 1 damage mechanic. It's amazing that you managed to capture Shanan's kickass-ness with animations on and also get the kill with Seliph for poetic justice. What a way to end.

I'll bet Oifaye is at least 2nd place.

I meant Forseti in general, not vs Alvis specifically, it's a bad idea for reasons you said.

That said. Rescue is clearly number 1.

Unfortunately I've hit a roadblock at Edda Castle. I can 2 turn it fine, but setting up for the subsequent 3 turn of Dozel is impossible with my current units. I'm going to have to replay chapter 8 onwards (that's the last save I have available) so that Fee can promote and use restore on Celice. Things aren't going to be different enough to warrant rerecordings (since it will mostly be super unreliable arena abuse, chipping for EXP, and rescuing children), but I just wanted to explain why there's going to be a massive delay before the next recording.

Edited by MartyTheDemonSlayer

It's so sad... Sety is either one square short of casting restore on Celice or Celice is one square short of seizing Edda on turn 2, and if Leif restored Celice Janne wouldn't be able to return him on time. Why can't Edda's gate be one square closer...

Yep, that's right. I put him right in the center of all the mages/mercenaries/archers (which he survives, thank you prayer) and then seizes on the next turn. I could also 2 turn with a leg ring Laylea set up, but she would have to dance twice, making a 3 turn of Dozel impossible because she wouldn't be in position on time. I thought that Sety would be able to move far enough to restore Celice (this part isn't necessary on a normal play through because Celice won't get put to sleep), but he was one square short. Fee will definitely have the movement though.