... so... what's your most anticipated games for 2015?

Disinnocence

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puzzle & Dragons Z+Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

Etrian Odyssey 5

New! Etrian Odyssey 2: Lagaardian Waifu(iunno)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+

Codename S.T.E.A.M.(more like Codename AMERICA amirite)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

If I had a Wii U my list would be larger.

Zelda Wii U, Majora's Mask 3D, Fire Emblem if (if if comes out this year), SMTxFE (again, if it comes out this year), Yoshi's Wooly World. Bravely Second would make this list except that I still need to play the first one, and I'm about 84% sure that I'll like it and be interested in the sequel, but there's that 16% doubt. There will probably be more added to this list as time goes by, but for now I'm content.

Etrian Odyssey 5

Etrian Mystery Dungeon

Persona 5

Bloodborne

Dragon's Dogma Online

Codename STEAM

Monster Hunter 4U

Edited by Esme

Dragon's Dogma Online

When I saw it was free-to-play, I got extremely disappointed. The online aspect might not be bad though (even though I'd prefer it not having it).

Edited by Disinnocence

When I saw it was free-to-play, I got extremely disappointed. The online aspect might not be bad though (even though I'd prefer it not having it).

Yeah, me too. I'm still cautiously optimistic about the game, though. I just hope it eventually comes to the US/UK because they've announced that they have no plans of releasing DDO overseas.

Yeah, me too. I'm still cautiously optimistic about the game, though. I just hope it eventually comes to the US/UK because they've announced that they have no plans of releasing DDO overseas.

Whether they do or not, I can't help but think that the game would kind of work as an MMO.

Whether they do or not, I can't help but think that the game would kind of work as an MMO.

Yeah, I'll probably still try it though (if it does come overseas). And, ehhh, I think it might despite not being very popular in the US/UK I think. I'll try to keep an open mind on this game.

Half life 3.

lol, I've never played any Half-Life games, but when (eventually) Half-Life 3 comes out, I hope they just release it out of the blue one day and just say "here you go" or something.

Persona 5 and nothing else since I already got Xrd

I guess maybe BBCPEX if only because I'm anime fighter trash but even then I doubt it'll get much play time if I do decide to get it

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X

2. Fire Emblem If (Though, personally, I think the US Release will probably be around January-February next year since that seems to be prime time to release 3DS JRPGs and SRPGs in North America if they want them to do well. See: Awakening and Bravely Default)

3. Zelda Wii U

4. Xenoblade 3DS

5. Star Fox Wii U

Also, I'm looking forward to the Mewtwo DLC for Smash Bros. and a few Amiibos of characters I like. Though, those aren't games in and of themselves so I'm not putting them on the numbered list.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, February 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, February 9, 2015 - No reason given

Persona 5

FE14???

FF15???

Bravely Second

Tales of Zestiria

edit:f cuk double post i hate my internet

Edited by Ciarre