Multiple Dime Thunders (Possible Spoilers?)

quasimopho13

I might not be remembering correctly, but I was under the impression that Fred and Olwen both had invulnerability flags for that chapter.

Edited by Shin

It says you can get Dime Thunder from her in chapter 10 and doesn't have the "cannot be obtained" in parentheses. Even though she's mounted, can't you just brave lance/sword her with Fin and Felgus who have way higher build? Her build is only like 4.

Edited by quasimopho13

Oh you can't capture her? So does that mean that it's not at all practical to get her dime thunder in ch 10? Lifis the General does not at all sound realistic with that build of 6 and a growth rate of 10.

Edited by quasimopho13

It says you can get Dime Thunder from her in chapter 10 and doesn't have the "cannot be obtained" in parentheses. Even though she's mounted, can't you just brave lance/sword her with Fin and Felgus who have way higher build? Her build is only like 4.

You can't capture mounted units. Gotta Sleep 'em so they are forced to dismount. So Lifis is the only way to get this particular Dime Thunder.

Ah okay, and Lifis with 13 build is unrealistic unless you get a few con rings before ch 10. Yeah, putting Reinhardt to sleep makes sense anyway since dime thunder and his skill set make him difficult to take down. Do you need a healer with really high magic to put him to sleep like in fe4 or is it just a hit %? Also, can you use the thief staff to steal dime thunder from Reinhardt?

Edited by quasimopho13

If your magic is good enough, remember his is pretty high and Tina's magic sucks. I was lucky to have an uber buff Lifis, so I ended up stealing it from him.

Thanks. What is the calculation for putting an enemy to sleep in fe5 though. If it involves magic, If it involves magic like in fe4, I imagine it'd be near impossible to put Reinhardt to sleep since his magic is so high and priest magic generally sucks. I'd imagine in that scenario that you would want to buff a sages rank in staves to put him to sleep.

target is eligible for sleep if user's mag > target's mag

M up and pure water increase a unit's mag by 7 points; equipping the fire sword further increases a unit's mag by 5 points. don't grind up a sage's staff rank; it'll take forever. amalda can use sleep on reinhardt at base if she has M up + fire sword boosts. sleuf at base + promo with a +7 mag M up boost can also use sleep on reinhardt.

Edited by dondon151

Thanks! But Reinhardt's magic is 20. Will these bonuses go above the cap of 20?

One of the enemies in the final chapter has an effective magic of 30 due to a plus 10 floor tile bonus. The best method of dealing with them is to stack bonuses so that your magic is greater than 30, and silencing them.

just get Rifis's bld up to 19 like I did

fun fact if you completely disarm enemies via stealing and there's a shop on the map, they will go to the shop and purchase a weapon

you can get unlimited silvers this way

Holy....

Will ch 3 lifis be able to steal them? Make Manster a joke?

Holy....

Will ch 3 lifis be able to steal them? Make Manster a joke?

The only thing he can reasonably steal in Manster without massive grind abuse is the tomes off Mages, which can actually be super helpful in 4x (I think Lara can steal them too?)

But with a whole game of leveling and the scroll that gives +10% build you can get Rifis to where he needs to be (with some luck)