What kind of youtubers/videos do you watch on youtube?

Stuff on my own little Youtube Channel

Loljk. Compared to those I ACTUALLY watch, its nothing.

I actually like Top <insert number here>'s.

I find them interesting. I find opinions interesting.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find him to be a ginormous manchild (like most LPers, but it is very pronounced with him) and that is extremely off-putting. His jokes are not funny and hes obnoxious. Even Swedish nationalism which im prone to, cannot make me like that guy.

He has a target audience, mostly teens and children. I don't think his brand of humor would appeal to those of us that are a little older, but I'm willing to wager that OP is relatively young.

He has a target audience, mostly teens and children. I don't think his brand of humor would appeal to those of us that are a little older, but I'm willing to wager that OP is relatively young.

He is. About 15 or so.

Most people around that age are the ones to like him, from what I've seen.

implying theres something innately wrong with kpop, which i kind of doubt. ;):

nah but the shame comes when you've hit the "kpop idols doing random shit!!" part of youtube and you stay there

enjoying it

listen to humming urban stereo RIGHT NOW

ok h/o

Edited by Specta

I suppose you have a point. Of course, im also ridiculously choosy when it comes to humor. Snobbishly so.

nah but the shame comes when you've hit the "kpop idols doing random shit!!" part of youtube and you stay there

enjoying it

ok h/o

lol! Well, now we know why reality tv is so popular. :B Hey, can i request a Guilty Pleasure question?

I suppose you have a point. Of course, im also ridiculously choosy when it comes to humor. Snobbishly so.

lol! Well, now we know why reality tv is so popular. :B Hey, can i request a Guilty Pleasure question?

of course! my inbox is always open for QOTD requests. I think it's been done but we can do it again no problemo!

yessssss

I recommend Banana Shake

I listened to bullshit and goddamn that was groovy

her voice is very pleasant

I'll go listen to banana shake

Edited by Specta

Vsauce, GameXplain, DYKG, and Peanut Butter Gamer are entertaining to me. I also watch a Markiplier, but not every video he uploads. I first found out about the SCP Foundation from his videos and those were the ones I enjoyed the most. There are also some other mediocre channels that I watch sometimes. YuriofWind and his bullshit creepypasta readings, DarkMatter2525 with his funny athiest animations, SenorPacman is some Spanish dude with a faked accent and random videos, and Really3D has terrible animations.

And what's really wrong with Pewdiepie? I don't watch him (he's funnier when playing with other people, imo), but from what I've seen, he's really not that bad... I guess I can understand why people don't like him, but, I don't know, I just see so much hate for him.

Markiplier is way better than Pewdiepie imo. He's about 35.42% less obnoxious and is a much better person overall with all his charity livestreams and such.

Also, Pewdiepie is a jerk that I hate for terrible reasons like being a jerk.

He is. About 15 or so.

Most people around that age are the ones to like him, from what I've seen.

I really hate Pewdiepie, his videos make me want to throw myself out a window. Edited by Rabbattack

I don't like Pewdiepie at all for his content but I respect him as a person considering he does a lot of charities and stuff.

I hate his character so to speak but as a person he's alright.

I listened to bullshit and goddamn that was groovy

her voice is very pleasant

I'll go listen to banana shake

I know right

Scully Doesn't Know is another good one.

yet you owe him your life

that makes no sense

Markiplier is way better than Pewdiepie imo. He's about 35.42% less obnoxious and is a much better person overall with all his charity livestreams and such.

Are you being "edgy" and contrarian for a reason, or did you just mistype and not realize how contradictory your post was?

Are you being "edgy" and contrarian for a reason, or did you just mistype and not realize how contradictory your post was?

I don't actually like Pewdiepie. I was being sarcastic, I did know that people wouldn't understand what I really meant in that post. Edited by Rabbattack

i watch sgblikestoplay for live LPs and brainscratchcomms for post comms and i don't really watch anything else regularly. i used to watch game grumps more but it feels like arin doesn't even want to be there anymore

this explains a lot

much more than just this thread

age hardly explains much of anything tbh