Regarding the Dancer girl

Zapp Branniglenn

Some speculations and hopes I've seen is that she is a Lord.

While a dancer lord would be odd and cool, I don't think she'll be so much a main character as much as a major character.

I definitely think she's a lord. Look at her costume when she is interacting with the white dragon. Heck she's interacting with a dragon. Only lords are ever associated with dragons in some respect

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely think she's a lord. Look at her costume when she is interacting with the white dragon. Heck she's interacting with a dragon. Only lords are ever associated with dragons in some respect

Soren is a lord then by that logic.

Well would you have kept going through the game if Soren had died in one of your playthroughs :smug:

Well aren't you smug :P It depends

But I can see where you are coming from, yes Lords are associated with dragons somewhat.

Edited by Jedi

Anyone notice the boats/water surrounding the platform she was dancing on? Kind of odd for an indoor setting. Then again there were those side missions in FE6 and 7...

Indoor boat chapter would be interesting.

CFqs6xK.png

How about now? I do think Lucina does fairly resemble her after someone did some edit/repaint.

Someone should use this for an avatar.. It's really well done lol

Anyone notice the boats/water surrounding the platform she was dancing on? Kind of odd for an indoor setting. Then again there were those side missions in FE6 and 7...

Was there a Woman with red hair watching her dance. When the scene switches to the dancing stage, as it pans out to her I thought I saw a red haired woman?

Well aren't you smug :P It depends

But I can see where you are coming from, yes Lords are associated with dragons somewhat.

You're avatar reminds me of my daughter Severa. Possible child perhaps?

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I really REALLY hope she isn't the Lord. 8U I can't really explain why, it just feels weird to have a Dancer lord. I wouldn't want a squishy, hard-to-raise-unless-you-don't-mind-spamming-dance-for-like-172-turns unit force-deployed every map.

That said, though, she is very beautiful, in a graceful and vulnerable sort of way. I look forward to learning her significance to the plot.

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I really REALLY hope she isn't the Lord. 8U I can't really explain why, it just feels weird to have a Dancer lord. I wouldn't want a squishy, hard-to-raise-unless-you-don't-mind-spamming-dance-for-like-172-turns unit force-deployed every map.

And not to mention LTC'ers would be annoyed at trying to dance their own lord to a throne if Seize comes back! :P

I'm pretty sure that she's going to be called Nainin or something like that.

Well would you have kept going through the game if Soren had died in one of your playthroughs :smug:

But he doesn't die. He just sits in the barracks and barks orders, like Malladeus or Mathieu, for those that play Suikoden which is an amazing alternative

And not to mention LTC'ers would be annoyed at trying to dance their own lord to a throne if Seize comes back! :P

Maybe IS figured out the way to finally make dancers not broken, and really alter how LTC works.

In fact, that would be a huge change to the game, if the only character you had that could dance was your lord

But he doesn't die. He just sits in the barracks and barks orders, like Malladeus or Mathieu, for those that play Suikoden which is an amazing alternative

But that still means you couldn't use him. WOULD YOU DARE RISK THAT?!

By the look of her, she seems to fit more into the same character type as characters like Deirdre, Julia, Ninian, etc. AKA the "mysterious dragon girl".

Common characteristics are having long pale hair and being prime wafu-bait for both the Lord and fandom.

Though I think it'd be hilarious if it turns out that she's actually the Lord/Avatar's sister so you can't marry her.