Regarding the Dancer girl

Zapp Branniglenn

Oh yeah, she does have yellow eyes. Then I guess instead of just calling her Aqua it would be better to call her "Master Aqua as a member of Master Xehanort's new Organization XIII".

On a more serious note, yellow eyes are usually significant, aren't they? But then again, given her focus in the trailer, some connection to supernatural powers is probably a given.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent theories, all of you! I refer, of course, to the combinations of characters that the dancer looks like. For one thing, I'm shocked I didn't remember Eirika, who happens to be the first lord I was ever introduced to in Sacred Stones.

So, should eyes be considered significant in the Fire emblem franchise? I've always felt genetic inheritance was inconsistent, especially when it came to hair color. Look at Chrom's family in Awakening. We never meet the mother, but we can assume the father was at least one parent with the blue hair. Two out of the three children are blonde? Come on. I also recall this being the same game where offspring take the hair color of the father regarding marriage, creating more inconsistencies regarding the royal family.

I don't think we'll be able to lock down anything more about the Dancer's identity until we've figured out where (or when?) this new game takes place. I'm sure that discussion is happening in another thread. Intelligent Systems does like their "two games per continent" rule, so an awakening-era Judgral is a possibility. I'm hoping for a new continent because the Outrealm Gate of the last game pretty much was a free pass to do whatever they want with crossover plotlines. Unless the plot of this new game involves destroying the outrealm gate, I'm on board with a new world.

The butterfly from awakening is philemon from persona. If thats the case, grima can be code for demi-fiend, the destructive future is the chaos route, and the battle is secretly being caused by nyarlathotep, if this game is in the same world as awakening that could only mean that SMTxFE prequel is basically confirmed. That, or, I need some sleep.

But honestly, a dancer/manekete would be interesting, do you take advantage of the extra turn, or her sheer power. I'm on keen for that.

One interesting thing about the 'manakete' in TRS is that they gained no exp in dragon form (base form is cleric) so the only way for the dragon to get stronger is to heal others and not transform.

It would've been an interesting thing for Tear Ring Saga to do ....if the dragon form wasn't invincible at level 1. (it has like 50 defense)

Edited by L95

Maybe she's related to Ninian and Nils somehow.

It seems I was also not the only one thinking this.

I wanna say she's the offspring/descendant of Nils after he went through the Dragon's gate. I mean since we don't really know if the Dragon's gate links to just one world or is a link to the Outrealms. Maybe now we could comfirm EliwoodxNinian or not

No, but it glows all mysterious like when that dragon thing grabs her.

Jan_018.jpg

...I just noticed, he outfit is a different color here

Am I the only one who thought this was Erika right here because the dressed looked like the Bride class's dress?

Am I the only one who thought this was Eirika right here because the dressed looked like the Bride class's dress?

Fixed.

Ooh, if she is magic that could be cool. Digging her design, I feel it's one of the more aesthetically pleasing dancer designs.

omg I want a magic wielding dancer more now. halp

I prefer Olininian or whatever TheEnd suggested since she's clearly a fusion of Olivia and Ninian : P

I remember a certain member of this forum that would have foamed at the mouth way back. Urgh I want the opportunity to punch them. Edited by shadowofchaos

I remember a certain member of this forum that would have foamed at the mouth way back. Urge I want the opportunity to punch them.

Haha I thought this too, but I thought bringing it up would be in bad taste.

Haha I thought this too, but I thought bringing it up would be in bad taste.

I have more of a right to punch them than you though.

Edit: The fudge? I can't unfollow the topic.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So, something I noticed throughout the trailer.

Doesn't she seem...worried about something? Distressed? When you first saw her in the trailer, did you get the impression that she didn't wish to be there? Since there's that monarch guy at the balcony of the stage and her supposed importance to the story, doesn't it give off the feeling that she's being used for something?

Then there's the drowning scene with that dragon speculated to be Kamui. I don't know why, but I get the feeling that her relation with Kamui is more than what meets the eye.

Oh, and there's also the fact that she has a dark-colored dress and a white-colored dress, which people have said to be synonymous to light and dark. Could that also represent...choices?

One speculated storyline I have (though I'm not sure how good it is) is that Kamui finds the girl unconscious one day and takes her home, unknowing of what will happen as a consequence for doing so (the golems and her apparent involvement in something cryptic). When the girl regains conscience, she tells Kamui that she wants to explore the outside world, something she was once never able to do. Of course, like every other FE game out there, a war is taking place and naturally the girl wishes to defend and fight for Kamui. Then comes the part where Kamui is revealed to be a dragon (that is, if the speculations are true) and the girl is faced with a decision to make.

This character has so much potential that can be explored to the point where I'd be disappointed if IS blows this chance.

Edited by Kiseki

I see the dancer girl as some sort of priestess. Where she dances at the start could look like some kind of temple, and it kinda looks like she is manipulating the water. I'm hoping for her to be some kind of dancing water mage rather than an actual dancer. Anyways, she's pretty and I want to learn more about her.

Some speculations and hopes I've seen is that she is a Lord.

While a dancer lord would be odd and cool, I don't think she'll be so much a main character as much as a major character.

Gy4xXhZ.png

lucina_by_alpha_patroklos-d6cobzb.png

I mean

they're both females with fit builds and all. They both have different colored eyes (eye design is pretty different too), and the hair is leagues apart.

Aside from a similar facial structure (which, i mean you could argue that fred and stahl fit that bill, too), I can't really compare the two of them. They're both just female leads from the same game series

Edited by Sara.

Plus its the same artist. They tend to have a style

This character style doesn't seem to be as limited.

as say Akira Toriyama's whose Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger character art could be mistaken as DBZ character designs.