Could Walhart be the Lobster man in the FE 14 trailer?

Jiac

Crimson Armor.

"Asian theme origin."

Valm.

tumblr_ni6aspgbha1qbvmsro4_500.gif

Let's analyze.

Look at the headpiece it is somewhat similar to Walhart's. The curved horns. It also happens this person has long hair which is a trait of Walhart. The Crimson armor too also strikes similarity. He also appears to have a Valm origin.

500px-Walhart_(FE13_Artwork).png

We simply do not have suitable enough evidence to prove this. It's rather weak but they are somewhat aesthetically similar just a food for thought.

I cannot really add much in due to the fact we know very little.

But it is possible it could be the events of Valm prior to Awakening. Which is quite interesting to have also following the FE 1 --> FE 2.

Therefore FE 13 being Akaneia 2000 years later....

It would only make sense for FE 14 to be 2000 years Alm.

Since Akaneia became Ylisse.

This is Valentia becoming Valm.

Quite possibly this is a prequel.

My mind is a mess right now sorry ^^;

EDIT: Could I perhaps get this moved to the FEif section please.

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

No, Walhart has hair in Awakening, it's white and long.

I don't see any resemblance between the two other than their weird armor, so for now I'm gonna continue calling him Raditz. He looks like Raditz.

Looks more like a younger Yen'fay to me, but the helm is really the only similarity between them. Armor color doesn't count, enemies in FE have been red since the dawn of time and it's enough of a stock color that it doesn't mean anything by now.

Looks more like a younger Yen'fay to me, but the helm is really the only similarity between them. Armor color doesn't count, enemies in FE have been red since the dawn of time and it's enough of a stock color that it doesn't mean anything by now.

I don't think Yen-fay's that old. I believe he's only a few years older than his sister.

At any rate, I doubt that samurai guy is Walhart. Walhart has white eyes (I think) while the other guy has brown eyes.

No, Walhart has hair in Awakening, it's white and long.

I don't see any resemblance between the two other than their weird armor, so for now I'm gonna continue calling him Raditz. He looks like Raditz.

Let's just hope his power level is higher than Raditz!

In Awakening, it was pointed out that Valm was a country that shared the same name as it's continent. Judging from other places in Valm (the continent), I'd say that Chon'sin is the only place with an Asian themed thing going on. I'm pretty sure Rosanne (also in Valm (again, the continent)) had a French theme or something (please correct me if I'm wrong.) I also think that this seems too far in the past for Walhart to have survived all that time. And there was a statement that this was going to be brand new so there's that...

All that aside though, wouldn't completely disregard it yet. Nice connections. If there wasn't the whole 'brand new game' thing, I'd totally support it more.

...and another totally awkward exit.

Why do people not understand FE14 does not have to be connected to FE13

I'm sure everyone knows that. It's just that with how well FE13 done, it wouldn't really be any surprise that the next game could be connected to it in some way. Especially considering the fact that most continents in the series, minus Magvel, had multiple games telling its story. There's also a huge amount of important events that take place in between Akaneia and Ylisse that really needs to be explained.

That, and people just like to find similarities for the hell of it. People done the same when Awakening was being released. There were a ton of crazy theories, like how Chrom was related to Sigurd or how Marth and Roy was going to appear because to the dragons gate.

Why do people not understand FE14 does not have to be connected to FE13

I just wanted to post my observation ;n;.

Despite hoping for a prequel Elibe game on the Scouring, or maybe a sequel to Elibe ;n;.

• 1 month later...

Interesting, although I think it's a bit of a stretch.

I had actually assumed that the continents transformed to their Awakening incarnations long before the events of that game, as the continent's previous incarnations are never mentioned in-game (are they?).

Also... lobster man? What the hell?

Edited by Star and Moon