FE8 Draft

Blaze The Great

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big question here is how on Earth did Saleh end up being the last pick of the 3rd round of drafting? I mean, Marisa and Syrene were picked before Saleh. What's up with that?

EDIT: Neimi was picked before Saleh as well!

Edited by Carmine Sword

The big question here is how on Earth did Saleh end up being the last pick of the 3rd round of drafting? I mean, Marisa and Syrene were picked before Saleh. What's up with that?

EDIT: Neimi was picked before Saleh as well!

Yeah I agree. Looking back, I'm not entirely sure why I picked Innes and Joshua before Saleh. I mean, both of them are ok, but I should have taken Saleh before at least one. I guess I wanted Joshua for another supporting character in Eirika's mode and Innes for more early support in her route. But yeah, Marisa and Syrene blehhhh

Lol I didn't even remember I picked Marisa. THAT was stupid.

Edited by Blaze The Great

Conclusion: None of us know what we're doing.

EDIT: Blaze, did you mean Gerik when you said Innes? Because Innes hasn't been drafted yet.[/quotename]

I was under the illusion that I had drafted Innes and not Marisa. Dang it I'm dumb. Hopefully Marty doesn't take him but if so oh well.