What classes you want to return??

Light Master

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically all the awakening classes(tactician should be nerfed though),except for the dark mages(give us shamans instead)

Aside from those I'd like to see the bishops&Monks to return and I really hope the soldiers/halberdiers will be recruitable this time around(although I think halberdiers could get a better name)

Druids and Summoners would also be neat(yeah I am a big fan of dark magic classes)

Any class that could wield light magic, and ballisticians. There's been a severe lack of long-range combatants (for both the player and the enemy).

Hmm, an idea. Perhaps make Light magic exclusively long-range. It would certainly give them a niche that separates them from anima and dark magic.

I miss Shamans/Druids too. Monks/Bishops as well. Of course it'd require bringing back Light Magic and making Dark Magic able to stand on it's own, but I'd like that. Soldiers coming back too would make me really happy. I really like a lot of the classes Fire Emblem has had in the past. I'd even like to see Dread Fighters and Brides return, so long as they're messed with a little bit (Brides at least need a new name/aesthetics, let alone skills for both).

I know this is unrelated from classes but bring back knives.I thought they way thieves/assassins/tricksters and Olivia when she is a dancer carried swords was really weird considering the swords they were carrying were probably really heavy.

I like Halberdiers and Sentinels, even though none of the playable ones were characters I took much of a liking to (I did enjoy Aran's tanky-ness though). So I'd love to see them back. Also light magic users.

I like Halberdiers and Sentinels, even though none of the playable ones were characters I took much of a liking to (I did enjoy Aran's tanky-ness though). So I'd love to see them back. Also light magic users.

Same for me, except I really did like Aran and Nephs

Seconding all the comments with Light Magic classes and pirates.

Soldiers did make an appearance in Awakening, except it was enemy only for like 3-4(?) chapters not counting Ephraim in that one DLC chapter.

I want me my PIRATES!!! Also, I always thought the FE9 and FE10 had something going with the system for mounted units, where there is a separate class for each weapon(i.e. lance knight, axe knight), and when you promote to paladin, you pick a new weapon. This allowed you more variety in troops, and prevented the mounted classes from being too redundant.

Summoner would be nice so long as they find a way to make it work well. It seems really easy to go too far or too little with them. Also would be nice if they were used by more than just Dark Magic users.

Look at the unit I circled in green; it's almost identical to FE13's Dark Mages. I think we are going to stick with the traditional Dark Mage -> Sorcerer or Dark Knight path in this game. Though, I hope there would be more special classes that use Dark Magic, like how Izuka was handled in FE10.

Dark_Mage.png

Anyway, I'd love to see some sort of Master Knight or Baron class return. I love the idea of having a class that uses all 4 melee weapon types.

Edited by Leif