My thoughts: Sonic The Hedgehog 2006

flarp22

I recently got Sonic '06 and despite a few glitches here and there (I GLITCHED THROUGH A WALL AGAINST THE EGG-CERBERUS) I must say that it's a pretty fun game. I haven't played much of it (a little more than 50% of Sonic's Story and that's it), but I like it so far.

I'll be posting more of my thoughts in here later. Feel free to share your own opinions as well.

Discuss.

I feel the same way about Shadow the Hedgehog.

that game sucked so damn much its not even funny, I got reminded of that game when I heard about sonic and the dark knight and sonic was using a sword

Um...OK?

I beat Sonic's story. The last boss can be summed up in one word:

What.

That was a joke of a fight. I hope I'm not in for stuff like that in Silver's and Shadow's stories.

Also: Test of Love. Whaaaaaat. Choose Elise or Amy? No brainer. Chose the one of Sonic's own species. Because human-hedgehog love is plain fucking wrong.

Now, which story is next? Silver? Or Shadow? Most likely Shadow because Silver is slow as HELL, but Silver has a chance because of his PSYCHIC POWAHS.

Um...OK?

What.

That was a joke of a fight. I hope I'm not in for stuff like that in Silver's and Shadow's stories.

Also: Test of Love. Whaaaaaat. Choose Elise or Amy? No brainer. Chose the one of Sonic's own species. Because human-hedgehog love is plain fucking wrong.

Now, which story is next? Silver? Or Shadow? Most likely Shadow because Silver is slow as HELL, but Silver has a chance because of his PSYCHIC POWAHS.

USE THE PSYCHIC POWERS THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON I PLAY THIS GAME!

Um...OK?

What.

All true, especially the part about the test of love. Has anybody seen what actually happens if you choose Amy?

Anyway, have only seen videos, but I still believe the game is terrible, for the following reasons:

1. Falling Through Object glitches, slowdown and massive loading times are UNFORGIVABLE for supposedly the most powerful console ever.

2. They managed to ruin EVERY Sonic character, yes all of them. Even the ones that were introduced in the game (Mephelis, for examplE, was a good villain, up until he broke out into a horribly cliche'd evil laugh)

3. SO MANY PLOTHOLES! Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4k4h0Hbns...feature=related (spoiler warning)

4. WHO THE HELL WROTE THE SCRIPT?! "Sounds like being a princess isn't that easy." AAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

5. Elise

6. Most of the levels seem just plain boring.

7. MANY bad voice actors. (Rouge and Silver, i'm looking at you.)

It's sad though, as there's many story concepts that had huge potential. (Shodow being betrayed in the future, Silver's story in general, Mephiles, etc.) And the music is nothing short of a masterpiece.

I highly recommend you watch Hellfirecomms' Sonic 06 playthrough. So freakin hilarious.

All true, especially the part about the test of love. Has anybody seen what actually happens if you choose Amy?

Anyway, have only seen videos, but I still believe the game is terrible, for the following reasons:

1. Falling Through Object glitches, slowdown and massive loading times are UNFORGIVABLE for supposedly the most powerful console ever.

2. They managed to ruin EVERY Sonic character, yes all of them. Even the ones that were introduced in the game (Mephelis, for examplE, was a good villain, up until he broke out into a horribly cliche'd evil laugh)

3. SO MANY PLOTHOLES! Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4k4h0Hbns...feature=related (spoiler warning)

4. WHO THE HELL WROTE THE SCRIPT?! "Sounds like being a princess isn't that easy." AAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

5. Elise

6. Most of the levels seem just plain boring.

7. MANY bad voice actors. (Rouge and Silver, i'm looking at you.)

It's sad though, as there's many story concepts that had huge potential. (Shodow being betrayed in the future, Silver's story in general, Mephiles, etc.) And the music is nothing short of a masterpiece.

I highly recommend you watch Hellfirecomms' Sonic 06 playthrough. So freakin hilarious.

DUDE THE VIDEO LINK YOU POSTED IS AWESOME.

Chaos emerald paradox with silver:

YOU FUCKING RETARD SILVER.

I was thinking of getting this for the PS3 since its only 10 bucks. And for some reason it looks like i may have a bit of fun with it.

the story is as confusing as fuck

That is why I like it.

DUDE THE VIDEO LINK YOU POSTED IS AWESOME.

Chaos emerald paradox with silver:

YOU FUCKING RETARD SILVER.

I was thinking of getting this for the PS3 since its only 10 bucks. And for some reason it looks like i may have a bit of fun with it.

I'm not saying I didn't have fun with it.

I'm saying that it was a bad game.

Bad games can be fun.