ALL NEW FIRE EMBLEM CONFIRMED!

PuffPuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6zgkp1YBRw

0:35

YES!YES!YES! I ly Nintendo. :3 They were developing this in secret and it isn't a fused Atlus Persona game either. What do you think of it? I'm excited! I'm going crazy with hype! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO.

FE13 helped us further continue the series! Making plenty off of Smash Bros...I'm not surprised.

Edited by PuffPuff

Oh. Where...?

----

The series shall never die!!!!!!!!!

Aww...handheld again.

Why not on the Wii-U? Oh well, was looking forward to another FE9/10 developed like game. Hope they have DLC. That's partly what strengthened FE's sales!

Glad you're excited, but you should make sure to check the date of the video.

That Nintendo Direct was published on 14th January, over a week ago.

As a Fire Emblem-centric forum, we're not going to miss a new game announcement from that long ago XD

I'm sure that Jyo announced it already in the front forum web page! Can't believe that I've nearly missed this announcement. D:

Edited by PuffPuff

5087aa9d3d.png

sorry I couldn't help it. :smug:

Had you seen the front-page announcement and the plethora of fanart for Dancer yet?

5087aa9d3d.png

sorry I couldn't help it. :smug:

Had you seen the front-page announcement and the plethora of fanart for Dancer yet?

No.

But...I'll look into it sometime! It's just nice that Nintendo understands our demands and that beforehand they usually shun RPG's like they nearly have for Monolithsoft's game, Xenoblade Chronicles which Nintendo owns that company. Were just glad that we got that game as well as were getting this one! ^_^

-----

A little bit off topic, but...

18:59-21:37

Tune into this one for Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Edited by PuffPuff

I saw this thread, and I was thinking that by some freak accident, they announced another FE on the Wii U or something. Then I saw the video, lol. Yeah, this is old news for a week now. Nice to see you are hyped though.