Online Taunts

Anacybele

You know how you can set four short messages to each taunt button online? What did you set yours to in Smash Wii U/3DS and why?

Just thought I'd make this thread for the fun of it. ^^

Here are my taunts in the Wii U version:

Up: Let's REV IT UP!

Right: BOOYAH!

Left: Hee hee.

Down: Crud...

My up taunt is a reference to Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Yusei always says this when he's about to duel. :D I really love how he says it!

"BOOYAH!" is a Teen Titans reference. Cyborg uses this one and it's also funny. lol

"Hee hee" is just me being me. :P

"Crud" is just me being me too, when I screw up. Though sometimes I forget to use this one. xP

I generally make most of my taunts blank, and then the right taunt for like, "brb" or "gtg" or "last game"

just changed it to "lol" cause I never fight people I'm not on skype with

also just changed up to Z I P B O Y S in honor of chillin getting rekt

Up taunt: "Oh crap." Humor as I know for a fact that I will most likely get owned in a PvP match.

Left taunt: "Is that legal?!" More humor, especially if it happens after a cheap kill or something happens that would leave anybody scratching their heads.

Right taunt: "m9(>_>)" After seeing something similar in Senran Kagura Burst, I had to use this for a "get at me" taunt.

Down taunt: "Whoo!" Happy taunt.

okay first off

also just changed up to Z I P B O Y S in honor of chillin getting rekt

i haven't watched salty suite yet why did i view this thread ]:

On topic:

Up: "Hello?!" The taunt I primarily use when something unexpected and/or hilarious occurs

Right: "[:" My smug li'l face. Used when I kill someone, normally

Down (3DS): "Tonton sucks." Self-explanatory

Down (Wii U): "Not bad!" No idea why I have this, really. Should change it

Left: I never use this

i haven't watched salty suite yet why did i view this thread ]:

whoops, sorry ._.

(on the other hand it's not like there was ever any doubt as to the outcome of that match ヽ( ᐛ )ノ )

(on the other hand it's not like there was ever any doubt as to the outcome of that match ヽ( ᐛ )ノ )

[31/01/2015 12:28:59] DodgeDusk: oh chillin has released his leffen diss track also
[31/01/2015 12:29:03] Eukatastrophe: oh snap
[31/01/2015 12:29:40] DodgeDusk: *video link here*
[31/01/2015 12:30:00] DodgeDusk: omg it's so
[31/01/2015 12:30:06] Eukatastrophe: bad
[31/01/2015 12:30:39] DodgeDusk: :L
[31/01/2015 12:30:54] DodgeDusk: the only thing chillin has over leffen is that he's beaten m2k
[31/01/2015 12:31:09] Eukatastrophe: if chillin's smashing is of the same quality of the video
[31/01/2015 12:31:15] Eukatastrophe: leffen don't got to worry about shit
[31/01/2015 12:31:24] Eukatastrophe: oh wait he already doesn't :^)

Left: I never use this

I said this since I couldn't remember what it was. It's actually, "Nice 'n' laggy." Used when... it's nice and laggy

Edited by DodgeDusk

All of mine are "...." mainly because Red I can't get creative unless I want to make a fool of myself.

Then,of course,people have to go and love my "50 Ways to Say Goodbye" Smash song-fic when I swear I was high when I wrote it.

Edited by ShadowShine

I don't think I've set them on Wii U, but on 3DS I just made them all blank. Idk, I just can't think of anything good that wouldn't make me look like an asshole, and I would forget about the quote when taunting anyway. I have specific taunts for each character I like to use (e.g. I use down taunt with Zelda and up taunt with Rosalina), so I wouldn't be able to apply quotes accurately without constantly switching.

• 1 month later...