Who is the best looking male and female lords ?

Chloe Neo

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

male: RD Ike (because muscles and armor)

female: Micaiah

with all this talk of celica I've noticed that her weakness is wind magic. seriously does she wear anything under that cloak.

Male: Marth

Female: Celica bcuz that battle animation is sexayy. She's the only reason I keep Gaiden's animations on.

Edited by The Legendary Falchion

Likely because idunno, she starts out as the BRIDE CLASS IN THE DLC?

Even before Awakening came out those fics existed. They were few, but they're there. Usually involves the tactician travelling to Magvel after the events of FE7 and falling for Eirika in the process of being her tactician throughout the events of Sacred Stones.

Edited by Bullwine85

Yay. ^^ It's always great to find more Ike fans that think he's hot and sexy!

So were all agreed here that ike is the hottest male lord :-)

Edited by Serah Lunafreya

Male: Eltshan is the most regal dude in the series, as far as I remember. FE9Lord!Ike is also awesome.

Female: Trying to decide between Mia (preferably her PoR design), Micaiah, Mist, Lucina, dlc!Celica, Yuria, fem!Robin, Sophia, Caeda, Linda and Lilina.

edit: Ok I'll try to sort them

Micaiah > Mia > Sophia > dlc!Celica > Caeda > Lucina > fem!Robin (if she counts as a lord) > Yuria > Linda > Lilina > FE10!Mist

Edited by Rapier

^This is a lords only topic. :P

EDIT: Oh, but yes, plenty of us do agree that RD Ike is the hottest male lord. :3 Although overall, the fandom seems to be pretty split on his RD and PoR designs. But honestly, that's really no surprise, as PoR Ike and RD Ike do have some pretty different features that appeal to different people. Ike is more bishy and scrawny in PoR, but more manly, muscular, has more armor, etc. in RD.

Edited by Anacybele

So were all agreed here that ike is the hottest male lord :-)

haha no

I think either Leif (his DLC redesign is really cool) or Ephraim for the dudes.

Almost definitely Micaiah (as you can probably tell from my current avi) or DLC!Celica. VanillaCelica is ugly.

FE10Ike is by far the worst looking male lord in FE, imo. He's better in FE9, but still far from the top.

Don't say everyone unless everyone agrees, which is not the case here. Not everyone finds Ike to be the best looking, just as not everyone finds Marth/Alm/Sigurd/Seliph/Roy/Eliwood/Hector/Ephraim/Chrom the best looking.

Edited by Glaceon Armamentalist

Yeah, Ike's Awakening art looks awful, I like to pretend it doesn't exist. Then again, it's probably not a canon appearance anyway.

I laughed significantly harder than I should have. When Ana is saying something bad about something Ike related, you know it's fucked up.

Anyway, RD Ike kind of stomps PoR Ike. Specifically, Hero Ike. Vanguard Ike looks weird. It's like he couldn't decide how much armor he wanted to wear.

Hero Ike's portrait is all "I'm Ike and I lead the motherfuckin' Greil Mercernaries. Do you even lift, kid? Look at my god damn base stats. I will fuck you up."

Vanguard Ike's portrait is all "Did I put this armor on right? I hope I don't look silly. I'll just put on this serious face so people won't notice how awkward I look."

I didn't say everyone... Serah said that. I said "plenty of us."

I laughed significantly harder than I should have. When Ana is saying something bad about something Ike related, you know it's fucked up.

Anyway, RD Ike kind of stomps PoR Ike. Specifically, Hero Ike. Vanguard Ike looks weird. It's like he couldn't decide how much armor he wanted to wear.

Hero Ike's portrait is all "I'm Ike and I lead the motherfuckin' Greil Mercernaries. Do you even lift, kid? Look at my god damn base stats. I will fuck you up."

Vanguard Ike's portrait is all "Did I put this armor on right? I hope I don't look silly. I'll just put on this serious face so people won't notice how awkward I look."

Hey, just because I love Ike and pretty much everything about him doesn't mean it's impossible for me to dislike something related to him. lol Though it's still very hard. XD

Vanguard Ike is my favorite outfit for him though. :( I can see how some WOULD find it weird that he wears a bunch of armor on just one arm, but I like it for some reason. :P The armor is also my favorite color, a turquoise blue! I think it looks badass all around. ^^

Lately I've warmed up to RD's Ike. In the Smash roster, it's refreshing to have a male character who actually looks masculine, unlike Robin, Marth, Link, etc. That made me appreciate the look.

Edited by Radiant head

Yes, Radiant Head, that's exactly one of the other main reasons I wanted RD Ike so bad for Smash! He's not another bishy or girly looking male human character. He stands out more because of his manlier and more muscular look. Another reason is that it fits his slow and powerful play style more than PoR Ike does.

Sorry for saying that everyone thinks Ike was the best looking, I was directing that to his fangirls .

Edited by Serah Lunafreya