Who is the best looking male and female lords ?

Chloe Neo

I laughed significantly harder than I should have. When Ana is saying something bad about something Ike related, you know it's fucked up.

No joke. Ike's DLC art is just le ugh. Im not really into Ike's physique to begin with, but his designs never bugged me. Until i saw DLC Ike. *hwoarfs*

VanillaCelica is ugly.

you shut your noise tube, human! OG Celica is adorable, even if her official art has odd proportions.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, RD Ike kind of stomps PoR Ike. Specifically, Hero Ike. Vanguard Ike looks weird. It's like he couldn't decide how much armor he wanted to wear.

Hero Ike's portrait is all "I'm Ike and I lead the motherfuckin' Greil Mercernaries. Do you even lift, kid? Look at my god damn base stats. I will fuck you up."

Vanguard Ike's portrait is all "Did I put this armor on right? I hope I don't look silly. I'll just put on this serious face so people won't notice how awkward I look."

I love this quote enough that I want to put it in my sig. No, really, I love this quote.

You shut your noise tube, human! OG Celica is adorable, even if her official art has odd proportions.

My apologies. I meant it looked poor because of the meh to bad art at the time. She's not ugly herself, though.

Yay. ^^ It's always great to find more Ike fans that think he's hot and sexy!

The part where I'm a heterosexual guy really isn't the funny part?

Hey, that doesn't matter to me! You can find someone of the same gender to be sexually attractive and be a straight person. I'm a straight female and I find Sigrun, Elincia, and Callil to all be hot. :P

I love this quote enough that I want to put it in my sig. No, really, I love this quote.

Dracobro sig'd me. Yay :newyears:

No joke. Ike's DLC art is just le ugh. Im not really into Ike's physique to begin with, but his designs never bugged me. Until i saw DLC Ike. *hwoarfs*

Sometimes I pretend DLC Ike is Robocop just to cope with it. "Part man. Part Machine. All Mercenary."

Finding someone of the same gender to be sexually attractive while still being "straight" kind of makes you a bisexual, or at least bicurious ;p

I think what you meant to say was that you find some women to be physically attractive~

Edited by Kon

Finding someone of the same gender to be sexually attractive while still being "straight" kind of makes you a bisexual, or at least bicurious ;p

I think what you meant to say was that you find some women to be physically attractive~

But I still have said things like "Elincia looks sexy" or some such... But maybe you're right. lol

Oh, well, I assure you that I wish to marry a man despite that I can think a female looks sexy/hot. lol

Anyway, FE needs more hot manly lords like RD Ike, imo! I'm not a fan of bishy-ness. Hector is like the only other male lord that comes close to Ike's manliness. :P

Ike was modeled after Hector. I like Ike, but no Hector likely means no Ike

Edited by Bullwine85

Ike was modeled after Hector. I like Ike, but no Hector likely means no Ike

And Hector was modeled after Lex~

Funnily enough all three are axe user at some point, though it takes Ike a game to actually get any axes~

TBH I never really cared for hulked out dudes, that's just unappealing. I much prefer guys who have just a moderate amount of muscles or just lean bodies in general <3

My apologies. I meant it looked poor because of the meh to bad art at the time. She's not ugly herself, though.

I still think it actually looks better than the Awakening art even if the art was hilariously bad.

I just nope.

Edited by Tryhard

And Hector was modeled after Lex~

Funny enough all three are axe user at some point, though it takes Ike a game to actually get any axes~

TBH I never really cared for hulked out dudes, that's just unappealing. I much prefer guys who have just a moderate amount of muscles or just lean bodies in general <3

Funny thing is Ike is very lean, despite people calling him hulky. He just filled out well. Ike is really no more buff than like, Volug or something. I'd kill to know his and Boyd's workout routine. I don't think Hector is hulked out either, he just has big armor on which gives him a THWOMP appearance.

Does Ike start out able to wield an axe, arguably the most manly weapon in the series, from the start? No, he does NOT.

But light magic is the most manly. Lucius is the manliest of FE men! In fact, Light magic is so manly, FE13 had to ditch it out of manliness overload!

Does Ike start out able to wield an axe, arguably the most manly weapon in the series, from the start? No, he does NOT.

Does Hector wear a muscle shirt (well, tunic in Ike's case, I think), headband, and swing two-handed swords around with one hand? No, he does NOT. :D Hector just has big armor and an admittedly cool hair style, dude. :P And Ike still gets axes later.

Funny thing is Ike is very lean, despite people calling him hulky. He just filled out well. Ike is really no more buff than like, Volug or something. I'd kill to know his and Boyd's workout routine. I don't think Hector is hulked out either, he just has big armor on which gives him a THWOMP appearance.

Ike is pretty slim around his waistline, but other than that, he IS kind of hunky. He's tall and has big arms and legs. I don't think even Hector or Chrom have muscles like his (and I'd call Hector a bit of a hunk too, just not as hunky as Ike). They might not be as tall either. Also, if he wasn't a hunk, how could he eat as much food as he does? XD That guy puts away meals like laguz, after all.

Does Hector wear a muscle shirt (well, tunic in Ike's case, I think), headband, and swing two-handed swords around with one hand? No, he does NOT. :D Hector just has big armor and an admittedly cool hair style, dude. :P And Ike still gets axes later.

Hector swings Armads around one-handed without breaking a sweat. And shows off while doing so.

That's no small feat.

And I'm not even a fan of Hector

Okay, but Ike swings Urvan around with one hand too.

Doesn't change the fact that spinning Armads around is just as impressive

Now that I think about it, Eliwood shows em both up for being able to toss Durandal around with ease, while riding a horse. THAT is impressive.

I've noticed there's a lot of misconceptions about what qualifies as hulky. Ike really just has low body fat%, making the striations in his arm more visible which probably gives off a more ripped appearance. It's not like he's a DBZ or JJBA character.

Caineghis, Giffca, Skrimir and Mordecai are hulky. Ike's just pretty buff. Concerning his diet, Ike likely has a high protein, low carb diet. Meat is his favorite food, after all.

Female: Erika. None of them are really my speed though. I'd go for more of a Titania/Nailah/Selena/Phila/Raimi/Emmeryn/Sully/Heather/Isadora/Louise/Vaida/Petrine types. Like strong, imposing women. Female lords are all young and vulnerable and stuff.

Male: Eliwood for sure. Ephraim for runner up.

Doesn't change the fact that spinning Armads around is just as impressive

Now that I think about it, Eliwood shows em both up for being able to toss Durandal around with ease, while riding a horse. THAT is impressive.

Yes, but Ike THROWS Ragnell and Urvan when performing Aether... Heh heh. Still, spinning Armads is impressive too. And Eliwood being able to wield Durandal the way he does.

I've noticed there's a lot of misconceptions about what qualifies as hulky. Ike really just has low body fat%, making the striations in his arm more visible which probably gives off a more ripped appearance. It's not like he's a DBZ or JJBA character.

Caineghis, Giffca, Skrimir and Mordecai are hulky. Ike's just pretty buff. Concerning his diet, Ike likely has a high protein, low carb diet. Meat is his favorite food, after all.

Well, I like to think there are varying degrees of hulkyness and then there's the fact that Ike is definitely hulky compared to many of the other male lords. I mean, look at him next to Marth and Robin in Smash...wow. lol