Who is the best looking male and female lords ?

Chloe Neo

I was referring to her face.

Which is what I pay most attention to.

And what I specifically said I was referring to.

Other stuff kinda takes a backseat unless it's really horrid like DLC Micaiah.

Hence why I like the RD art of Micaiah better than the DLC art. Sure her eyes are big in both instances, but her eyes are almost as big as her head in the DLC art.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celica looks cute in her Awakening art, sure, but it doesn't look like Celica at all. At least the others still look like themselves, even if it's completely out of character like Micaiah's art. Well Eirika and Ike are pushing it too but they're still recognizable.

And yet her art has get wearing what amounts to flap as her top. Clearly attempting to invoke sexy...

Hey, in the manga, she wears even less

eyhYc8Y.jpg

There was a manga for Gaiden?

Female:Celica>Lyn>Eirika>Lucina>Micaiah

Male:Seliph>Roy>Marth>Leaf>Epriamhmh>Eliwood>Hector>Chrom>Ike>Sigurd

Micaiah and Lucina are a bit too old for my current standards. Remember, the younger the better.

Micaiah and Lucina are a bit too old for my current standards. Remember, the younger the better.

Yup, sure was. Only 4 chapters as part of 1 volume however

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_Gaiden_%28manga%29

Haven't been able to find an English translation other than the page I showed earlier though.

Apparently by having him agree to make it not too hentai.

Serious answer: Does it matter if the art is pretty?

okay not really, but it does feel really innapropriate......

But you get to see Lucina as a baby. A Female Robin can even see her the moment she's born. Wouldn't that make her the youngest?

DLC Celica's face is too kawaii for me. A little kawaii is ok, but not too much as to taint the original.

But you get to see Lucina as a baby. A Female Robin can even see her the moment she's born. Wouldn't that make her the youngest?

Future Lucina, not baby Lucina. Baby Lucina looks ugly for a baby. Edited by Rabbattack

What? How in the flying fuck does Sanaki count as a lord? She isn't even one of the several party commanders you get in RD (ie, Ike, Micaiah, Geoffrey, Elincia, Tibarn, etc.).

What? How in the flying fuck does Sanaki count as a lord? She isn't even one of the several party commanders you get in RD (ie, Ike, Micaiah, Geoffrey, Elincia, Tibarn, etc.).

I think he ment noble not sure

But here is mine

Male:Sigurd Firm good physiqe he cant even die he becomes a fucking awesome ghost

P.S:Im not attracted to any lord but he is the one I found the most "attractive"

Honorable Mentions:Hector,FE10 Ike,Eliwood and Leif

Least Attractive:Chrom(THE NOSE) Roy(He looks like shit)

Honorable Mentions:Celice(looks like shit)

Female:Elincia(SemiLord/Noble)

Least attractive:Lillina(Semi-Lord and I dislike Lolis)

Edited by TTPK_Tal

Well, I think this thread is only referring to the main lords of the series.

For me, worst-looking female is Lucina. I just find her design completely ugly. Worst male is Seliph. That hair, ugh. He looks even worse in his Awakening art. That face is awful. Just my opinion though.

Well, I think this thread is only referring to the main lords of the series.

For me, worst-looking female is Lucina. I just find her design completely ugly. Worst male is Seliph. That hair, ugh. He looks even worse in his Awakening art. That face is awful. Just my opinion though.

I agree the hair is awful and lucina being awful looking probably in my honorable mentions

BUT MARTH COSPLAY GET SALES UP

Also Cecila FE2 Art is best if no semi lords and lucina is worse if no semi lords